How To Avoid RWT Bans

Dainc

On 4/10/2020 at 4:50 AM, Super said:

Trading gold between accounts on the same IP will yield 0 bans. Trading modest amounts of gold between accounts with different IP will yield 0 bans. Trading large amounts of gold (something that would be bigger than a split from raids for example) could warrent further investigation by jagex.

TL;DR
Jagex doesn't have time to check every 50m trade that is happening. They are going to zone in on the big trades. Just accept the gold from the gold seller on your main or an alt that wasn't just created.

This shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp..

This. Just be semi-intelligent and you'll be fine. I've never had any accounts banned for RWT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually make trades with same ip addres to my alt and no problems. I've noticed is that in fresh accounts training them a bit (like i did with my alts skillers) you hardly will get an ban in their first trades, also if you barely trade from your main account then your success rate increase to don't get a RWT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have traded a lot of money over in between accounts and to a mule. What I do is just trade everything over to a 'small mule' which when he has like 20m I just kill him in wildy with my 'big mule'.

Once my 'big mule' has like 250m - 300m I want to sell that. The way I would do that is simply give him a bond, let him trade and then just wait a bit with transfering over money again. What might even be safer is have another account that you bot on which is already member kill that big mule, and then sell it from that guy. If he gets banned for RWT it's not that bad cause it was a botting acc anyway. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...