Khal Mort Myre Fungus

Khaleesi

This is an awesome script. i'm running this for 10h straight already.
Only thing that could be better is that it sometimes teleports back without full inventory.
it cast the bloom spell and doesnt pick up the fungus when prayer = 0.
many times it just teleports back when my inventory is not full and there are still fungus around to pick.

im running in mirror mode. 

2 hours ago, annihilati0n said:

This is an awesome script. i'm running this for 10h straight already.
Only thing that could be better is that it sometimes teleports back without full inventory.
it cast the bloom spell and doesnt pick up the fungus when prayer = 0.
many times it just teleports back when my inventory is not full and there are still fungus around to pick.

im running in mirror mode. 

Will check that out! Thx for suggestion :)

On 7/25/2020 at 8:40 PM, Khaleesi said:

Will check that out! Thx for suggestion :)

Just a quick update:
I've been suiciding this script for about 50h straight now. So no breaks. everything works fine and still not banned.
But i would like to make another suggestion.

I've been running this script in the weekend, when i have time to mule it every few hours and restock on rings of duel / salve tele tabs.
I could buy low ammounts of tabs + rings so the bot could run for another 2-3 hours.

Today im back to work, so i cant see my computer for the next 9-10 hours. (Probably getting banned today / banned by now)
This morning i had to buy for 1m on supplies to make it through the day, hoping it wont be banned. If its banned, i wasted 1m.
So my suggestion would be to make an option to make the bot sell the fungus every once in a while (like every 2-3h maybe?) and make it restock so it can last another 2-3h.
This would make my profit (for the people who have to leave it for like 10h without muling) bigger, since i spend like 200k instead of 1m for the whole day.
Safes me 800k when it gets banned.

I hope this makes sense :) if not, then forget what i just wrote haha

12 minutes ago, annihilati0n said:

Just a quick update:
I've been suiciding this script for about 50h straight now. So no breaks. everything works fine and still not banned.
But i would like to make another suggestion.

I've been running this script in the weekend, when i have time to mule it every few hours and restock on rings of duel / salve tele tabs.
I could buy low ammounts of tabs + rings so the bot could run for another 2-3 hours.

Today im back to work, so i cant see my computer for the next 9-10 hours. (Probably getting banned today / banned by now)
This morning i had to buy for 1m on supplies to make it through the day, hoping it wont be banned. If its banned, i wasted 1m.
So my suggestion would be to make an option to make the bot sell the fungus every once in a while (like every 2-3h maybe?) and make it restock so it can last another 2-3h.
This would make my profit (for the people who have to leave it for like 10h without muling) bigger, since i spend like 200k instead of 1m for the whole day.
Safes me 800k when it gets banned.

I hope this makes sense :) if not, then forget what i just wrote haha

Was working on something like this already :)
Not finished yet though :/

i dont know what is going on.. i've been running this script for over 100h straight now, no breaks. still not banned rofl.
Well, 1 minor break because i ran out of tabs/rings. but that was like a 10min break. cant wait for the update that the script will buy the tabs for me.

This is some interesting stuff for the botdetection discussion.. looks like they cant see online time or something. or they just dont care.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2020 at 2:17 AM, roogall said:

This script is incredibly smooth, i would highly recommend anyone considering it to give it a go ! :) 

2 hours ago, 10jbp1042 said:

best script i ever used. was doing it on 3 accs with 0 breaks. on sunday finally got the hammer on 2, but super outlasted my expectations.

Glad to hear! :D

Hey, I was making 400k+ an hour without Mirror Mode enabled, but I was getting banned within 24 hours every time and not recouping my expenses in making the accounts.

I've switched to Mirror Mode with minimum reaction time + max FPS, but I'm only making around 220k an hour now. Is there something I can do differently? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Reach Gaming said:

Hey, I was making 400k+ an hour without Mirror Mode enabled, but I was getting banned within 24 hours every time and not recouping my expenses in making the accounts.

I've switched to Mirror Mode with minimum reaction time + max FPS, but I'm only making around 220k an hour now. Is there something I can do differently? Thanks!

The price of mort myre dropped quite a bit, might be why it's less profit at this point..