Khal Mort Myre Fungus

Khaleesi

hey, im running 5 bots on this script, they are all staying around 540 mort myre per hour, none of them going over 550/h. im running them on mirror mode, 50ms, hop and quick prayer activated. humanlike idle deactivated. running them on a 40/5 break, with 10%. just wondering if I shouldnt be getting more mort myre per hour, because in all of the screenshots it seems over 600/h

edit: forgot to add, accounts have 50 prayer, dont get aggroed by the snails, and are using spots 1 and 2

Edited by Joselito

On 6/13/2020 at 5:04 AM, AlcohalOwO said:

Hey could I get a trial of this?

Enjoy! :D

13 hours ago, Joselito said:

hey, im running 5 bots on this script, they are all staying around 540 mort myre per hour, none of them going over 550/h. im running them on mirror mode, 50ms, hop and quick prayer activated. humanlike idle deactivated. running them on a 40/5 break, with 10%. just wondering if I shouldnt be getting more mort myre per hour, because in all of the screenshots it seems over 600/h

edit: forgot to add, accounts have 50 prayer, dont get aggroed by the snails, and are using spots 1 and 2

Mirror is generally a litle slower, but should still be higher.
If your hp is high enough you can disable quick prayer, slows it down a bit, does your inventory gets full after a trip?