Khal Mort Myre Fungus

Khaleesi

14 hours ago, Fadednz said:

Any chance of a trial please and thank you !

16 hours ago, Swanballs said:

Can I get a trial plz xo

On 7/19/2020 at 5:55 AM, djc0810 said:

Can I get a trial?

On 7/18/2020 at 11:48 PM, Maxwhalez said:

Can I get a free trial please :) would love to try the Ferox enclave compared to my current script

Enjoy the trials! :D

The bot will freeze for a few seconds if the inventory is open after clicking on the rejuvenation pool and clicking the teleport. It will click on the teleport while it's still using the pool, fail due to pool still being used, and then click again a few seconds later. Inventory becomes open after it withdraws the dueling ring and equips it.

Edited by bderousse
additional info

22 hours ago, bderousse said:

The bot will freeze for a few seconds if the inventory is open after clicking on the rejuvenation pool and clicking the teleport. It will click on the teleport while it's still using the pool, fail due to pool still being used, and then click again a few seconds later. Inventory becomes open after it withdraws the dueling ring and equips it.

You mean it teleports too quickly?
Doesn't seem to happen for me at all ... but will check it out

14 hours ago, Infrared said:

I would love to get a trial to test this script. Looks Amazing!

Enjoy!

13 hours ago, yaboijos said:

I got banned on 3 different accounts using this script, each after 7 hours, 5 hours and 3 hours of botting, with plenty of breaks and world switching. I used a different proxy and email address each time.

Unless if you can tell me how this is possible, I want a refund.

It's all about starting them at the right moment and muling them on the right moment.
Botting is more then jusyt blindly pressing start and expect progress without doing any research :/

I recommend not using breaks on this bcs the accs will be banend anyway, just bot as long as possible :)
It's a lot of trial and error and ind your best strategy.

Try in the weekend, will be a lot easier to start with, bann rates are not that high during weekends ^^