MULE got banned, HAND MADE ACCOUNT

StoneyKinoby

1 hour ago, Sibbernski said:

I have heard about cases where people get banned for trading stuff from their bot/mule accounts onto their mains, but it's rare i hear about them

Usually only happens when the accounts that gave the items like a certain previous farm that they specifically added it in for.

Edited by IDontEB

2 hours ago, Gunman said:

@StoneyKinoby I know it's possible to be banned before you even log into the account a single time for macroing major on bad af ips but I am assuming this was on your home ip. Probably just bad luck? I've had 2.5-3k accounts banned on a single data center ip and never received bans like that on it.

My mule had a different proxy so not home IP

30 minutes ago, leen12 said:

yea im getting banned a lot lately, lol have been for years really and fast.

seems to depend on what you are botting and the script used.

currently trying to test certain things and find out.

1 hour ago, IDontEB said:

Usually only happens when the accounts that gave the items like a certain previous farm that they specifically added it in for.

Well still.. it's pretty weird. Could it be my proxy provider too? Cause I'm getting much bans latest days now

4 minutes ago, Sibbernski said:

Can be a combination of both your proxies and scripts

I'm using Project's random.dat remover quiet often, delete my files now and then. Trying to maintain a scheme, found a quiet good method that I was maintaining for a month. But still things going wrong.

I just found the MAC spoofer but dunno if this will help.

Maby I will give dis provider https://blazingseollc.com/proxy/pricing/ a try. Any remarks on that?

Edited by StoneyKinoby

5 hours ago, StoneyKinoby said:

I'm using Project's random.dat remover quiet often, delete my files now and then. Trying to maintain a scheme, found a quiet good method that I was maintaining for a month. But still things going wrong.

I just found the MAC spoofer but dunno if this will help.

Maby I will give dis provider https://blazingseollc.com/proxy/pricing/ a try. Any remarks on that?

Check out my proxy shop here, you can create accounts and bot accounts on the same ip. I have different locations too. :)

• Like 2
  • Heart 1