Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

11 hours ago, SneakyFish5 said:

Hey, could I get an auth for this as well? Thanks!

Also how does muling work? Do they trade all the loot/herbs or sell to GE and trade cash/receive supplies?

Authed :doge: 

11 hours ago, moocowoinks said:

Im down to try this. auth please

Hi, im not sure what the differences entirely are,(I don't run this one because I like my bank placeholders lol),  but I have been running the old version (birdhouse-farm-sleep) basically 24/7 for about 5 maybe 6 months now on a few accounts, and just wanted to say that ive managed to come into 5 tangleroot pets, 99 hunter, and farming on 1 acc, at least 10+ others 95+ hunter/farm, and they're definitely profitable (yew/magic bhs, and toadflax/strawberries usually). It personally has been by far my favorite and least banned accounts script of my years here and elsewhere. Thanks!

Edited by dabswax

7 hours ago, z0rbius said:

I'm also interested in trying this

3 hours ago, dabswax said:

Hi, im not sure what the differences entirely are,(I don't run this one because I like my bank placeholders lol),  but I have been running the old version (birdhouse-farm-sleep) basically 24/7 for about 5 maybe 6 months now on a few accounts, and just wanted to say that ive managed to come into 5 tangleroot pets, 99 hunter, and farming on 1 acc, at least 10+ others 95+ hunter/farm, and they're definitely profitable (yew/magic bhs, and toadflax/strawberries usually). It personally has been by far my favorite and least banned accounts script of my years here and elsewhere. Thanks!

There is no code to delete people's placeholders lol :troll:

20 hours ago, Token said:

There is no code to delete people's placeholders lol :troll:

Yes, but whenever I try to run it it wont run if placeholders are active? also doesn't make birdhouses? Ive personally tried to run this on 10+ accounts the past 3 months probably a total of 100+times and have NEVER got it to run longer than 10 hours for one account, if I ran 2 itd go to slow. When for whatever reason I was able to run 3 mirror moded w/o issues and theyd break at about 60hours. This was amazing for the teleports/buckets etc and the other worked great for simplicity/longevity for me. Wish we could have the best of both worlds lol.

Edited by dabswax

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer