OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

On 4/6/2020 at 8:33 AM, thesurgeon said:

Am I really about to call myself dumb for the 3rd time? You bet I am. I didnt even know there were tutorials but it makes too much sense not too. Really, it all made sense, I was struggling with implementing coordinates and values and finding position and areas. Everything else was really straightforward. I'll hop on the discord but is there any chance you could point me in the direction of some tutorials? If not i'll hunt around but i'd really like to redeem my intelligence here.

I literally spit my water out as I was reading this. Probably one of the funniest posts of all time. You are the man, Surgeon! 

3 hours ago, goblinman1 said:

Hi @Projectpact, I bought your script a few weeks ago, but i have not used it much, cause I am kinda confused of how it actually works. (Also dont wan't to invest time into it). Is it possible to get a refund please? If possible, I would like to purchase your hunter script instead.

Hi! Jump in our discord! I’d love to help out! We have so many premade scripts as well that you can use! 

So I was looking around for different scripts for certain things and I have to say this one in particular has taken the cake for the next generation of scripting. This script(er) is VERY well put together and is extremely simple to use. Great work! Keep it up @ProjectPact. 

P.S.: This is the first script(er) I've ever paid for and am getting every penny worth out of it.

• Heart 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0