OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

Hey, i've been using a bunch of scripts that rely on ''configs'' and although I seem to understand what their function is, I can't figure out how they actually work (aka what each config means or where to find the number corresponding to the conditions I want). Is there a video out there that could explain to me how they work or how to play around with them? Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Nazyro said:

Hey, i've been using a bunch of scripts that rely on ''configs'' and although I seem to understand what their function is, I can't figure out how they actually work (aka what each config means or where to find the number corresponding to the conditions I want). Is there a video out there that could explain to me how they work or how to play around with them? Thanks!

Hey! Join our Discord! I'd be happy to help! (Link can be found here: https://discordapp.com/invite/6F7x6pR)

27 minutes ago, FastPass said:

is there a way to use qued scripts with CLI? i tried and it says it cant find that location
also is there a way to merge scripts with each other and save as a different script? 

Yes, just use the name of the Queued script name as the script's name in the Args.

Create your CLI args by going to Other-> Variables -> Utilities

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Yes, just use the name of the Queued script name as the script's name in the Args.

Create your CLI args by going to Other-> Variables -> Utilities

sweet thanks! when i tried doing this the script didnt register as os factory for some reason it was "n/a" on osbot where it shows what script your running, this never happens with my CLI do you have any idea why this is happening? i assume it doesnt recognize the parameters but i did everything like you said

28 minutes ago, FastPass said:

sweet thanks! when i tried doing this the script didnt register as os factory for some reason it was "n/a" on osbot where it shows what script your running, this never happens with my CLI do you have any idea why this is happening? i assume it doesnt recognize the parameters but i did everything like you said

Join my Discord so I can see your full Args.

https://discordapp.com/invite/6F7x6pR

Hello there, I am hoping this is able to help me create a very specific script.

Varrock museum and cleaning its finds -

The goal is to keep cleaning the rocks to gain antique lamps, while using these lamps on a specific skill of my choice.

This as manual operation is simple and tedious, collecting the rocks, cleaning them on the table and putting them in the storage crate.

Do you guys think this Factory would help me create a script like this and other future ones?

Thank you and i hope you can help

2 hours ago, mspowage said:

Hello there, I am hoping this is able to help me create a very specific script.

Varrock museum and cleaning its finds -

The goal is to keep cleaning the rocks to gain antique lamps, while using these lamps on a specific skill of my choice.

This as manual operation is simple and tedious, collecting the rocks, cleaning them on the table and putting them in the storage crate.

Do you guys think this Factory would help me create a script like this and other future ones?

Thank you and i hope you can help

Someone just released a public museum script a few days ago. Also, making a cleaning script would be easy 

16 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Someone just released a public museum script a few days ago. Also, making a cleaning script would be easy 

Did they really I tried searching through the search but couldn't find anything.

Very keen on getting something like this going, so any help be very appreciated

Thank you so much

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0