OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

10 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

No, Pro Edition is different than the Expansion pack. The Expansion came with scripts, the Pro Edition comes with features. Nothing is happening to your Expansion pack. I am just not selling it anymore. You will still have the scripts and receive updates. Consider yourself one lucky person, because no one else may purchase it off OSBot. 😉 

Ah, nice. I was worries that I wouldn't be able to access any of the scripts that I didn't manage to download / try! 

Thanks for the fast reply :)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

No, Pro Edition is different than the Expansion pack. The Expansion came with scripts, the Pro Edition comes with features. Nothing is happening to your Expansion pack. I am just not selling it anymore. You will still have the scripts and receive updates. Consider yourself one lucky person, because no one else may purchase it off OSBot. 😉 

What was the reason for removing the expansion pack?

36 minutes ago, Banes said:

What was the reason for removing the expansion pack?

There is a thread about the reason on OSBot in the Script Factory section. Talks about why. In short, nothing is going to change for users who have the Expansion. You will still keep all your scripts, everything will still be updated and maintained. I am just able to focus on features now with the Pro Edition instead of scripts on Expansion.

Edited by ProjectPact

5 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

There is a thread about the reason on OSBot in the Script Factory section. Talks about why. In short, nothing is going to change for users who have the Expansion. You will still keep all your scripts, everything will still be updated and maintained. I am just able to focus on features now with the Pro Edition instead of scripts on Expansion.

Bugger I missed out in that case.

20 minutes ago, aperez592 said:

So I paid for the pro edition and I'm trying to use the expansion scripts (I wasn't lucky enough to buy it in time) but it's telling me I can't download any of them. What do I have to do to be able to access them?

The Pro edition does not come with any scripts. The Pro edition comes with exclusive features. The Expansion script came with scripts, but is no longer available.

13 minutes ago, alan376 said:

I just saw this from a person in my discord using it I see you got a pro version but not available any more is there any way possible we can work something out so I can get this it looks amazing also your miner script is 🔥 been using it lol 

The Pro Edition is brand new and came out less than 24 hours ago. We used to have an expansion script, but it is no longer available. 

2 hours ago, alan376 said:

Ya he was using the expansion script so if I don’t have the expansion script can I not use the pro version? Do I need 1 for the other to work?

The Expansion script and Pro Edition are two completely separate scripts. 

The Pro Edition:

- Brand new, just released today

- Comes with features that are not available on the standard version of Script Factory

- You must own the standard version of Script Factory in order to be able to purchase

- Does NOT come with any private scripts

The Expansion Pack:

- Came with private scripts

- Currently not being sold anymore

- Only people who purchased the Expansion pack can run the Expansion scripts

2 hours ago, aperez592 said:

Oh dang, I misunderstood. I was under the impression that the Pro version was going to allow me to access the expansion scripts. That's a serious bummer.

18 hours ago, ChaosK said:

Any trials for this? I'm thinking about switching from another bot client. Too many bans. This has me very interested. I'd love to make custom scripts and have mirror mode.

I can promise you, this is the best $25 that you will EVER spend. Give it a shot, if you don't like it, at least you already have 100s of free community scripts to use.

• Heart 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0