Injection VS mirror mode

Co650

@Co650
Mirror Mode

An extra layer of protection.
Supposedly helps reduces ban rate/account flagging etc. Rumored reasons being, the reaction timer changes the patterns, or it appears to Jagex you're NOT using a 3rd party client. number 5 in here might explain some of that 

Some cons of MM is some scripts may not work as efficiently (Small impact but it's there).
MM uses more PC resources.
Can't use multiple proxy without a 3rd party program like proxifier
Currently has a memory leak and may/can crash a lot or have bad performance with some scripts/tasks. Even so still very usable.

Stealth Injection

Best for farming
Can use multiple proxies.
More stable
Doesn't have performance issues unless it's a issue with script.
Generally over all solid but people feel the ban rate with SI is high or whatever.

Over all I have botted with both SI and MM but I personally use MM even though I have botted multiple account with success on SI. But I would rather have an extra layer of protection with MM since I am not running 100's of accounts or anything. Plus I honestly do feel it's easier to bot and survive using MM. I never use VPN I only use proxies.

Edited by Gunman

From personal experience, every account ive used in SI, has been banned fairly fast (hard to estimate because all have been different).

But all of my MM accounts I feel do not get banned until I begin to be excessive or stupid with botting or make a mistake (I accident put 1 accounts info on 2 different clients to login on 2 different RDPS (lol)

I personally wont and don't use SI anymore, if a script doesn't work for it, I don't use it.