Looking for an inferno cape on a maxed account

RomeoFarnas

18 hours ago, zuzel111 said:

not sure what could be expected if RSGP is $.50/m nowadays 😐

inferno capes were like 300-350 couple months and ago and the prices were around .50-.65. But tbh I highly recommend you not purchasing any inferno capes. Jagex looks at ip, attempts it took to complete, gear used ect.. even if someone would purposely fail a couple of times that isn't going to change the outcome. You will have the cape removed (not instantly but afer a month or two) and receive a 2 week ban. Imo Osbot shouldn't allow inferno capes to be sold

Edited by Easy Money

10 hours ago, Easy Money said:

inferno capes were like 300-350 couple months and ago and the prices were around .50-.65. But tbh I highly recommend you not purchasing any inferno capes. Jagex looks at ip, attempts it took to complete, gear used ect.. even if someone would purposely fail a couple of times that isn't going to change the outcome. You will have the cape removed (not instantly but afer a month or two) and receive a 2 week ban. Imo Osbot shouldn't allow inferno capes to be sold

do you believe that propaganda? I heard about just 3 or 4 cape removals since infernals came out.

Edited by zuzel111

4 hours ago, zuzel111 said:

do you believe that propaganda? I heard about just 3 or 4 cape removals since infernals came out.

..l0l thousands have been removed.. I personally bought 1 and it was removed with a 2 week ban. It's not a instant removal after buying it is probably why you don't hear about it.  And buyers have no protection for this. For them to make 600m for a service that is around 1 hour I think they should be forced to actually be held accountable for losses which they normally wouldn't be.

Edited by Easy Money

6 minutes ago, Easy Money said:

..l0l thousands have been removed.. I personally bought 1 and it was removed with a 2 week ban. It's not a instant removal after buying it is probably why you don't hear about it.  And buyers have no protection for this. For them to make 600m for a service that is around 1 hour I think they should be forced to actually be held accountable for losses which they normally wouldn't be.

lol you really believe this propaganda XDD Infernals nowadays are done remotely and jagex will never find that out.

Edited by zuzel111

6 hours ago, zuzel111 said:

lol you really believe this propaganda XDD Infernals nowadays are done remotely and jagex will never find that out.

Mine was done remotely in august, cape was removed mid november with a 2 week ban. Gf gp paid for the cape

Edited by Ray Reddington