is this considerd a scam ?

deadmanmode

i'm just curious what to do in this situation 

so i bought gold from probemas i asked if i could pay with paypal the worker agreed took my money made me wait an hour and told me i was on the blacklist

the blacklist happend when i got refunded on my own paypal which auto canceled all other payments some visa issue idc it's solved i apologized and he said he would take me off or she idk the georgian kid. after contacting them the first time he told me i would recieve the money the next day so 5 days ago. nothing came.. i contacted them again he told me to contact the support center with proof of everything which honestly i don't feel like doing because it's not my problem they fuck'd up is it? it's costumer fucking service .. i told him he should contact her since he is her worker and just to send me the small amount of money back. So with this i'm already wasting a lot of time today i contacted them again because it's saturday and the worker told me i would definatly have my money back. So this august kid is talking telling me my money has been refunded and it takes 2-5 business day's which have passed and since when does paypal take that long? and if i had issues i should contact support again ? When i tried explaining he just said k and ignored me so is this worth putting a scam report for i really couldn't give a fuck about the money it's more the way of handeling costumers that is so shit ... i don't feel like i have to go to so much hassle to get my money back? like that's not how it works is it 

19 minutes ago, deadmanmode said:

i'm just curious what to do in this situation 

so i bought gold from probemas i asked if i could pay with paypal the worker agreed took my money made me wait an hour and told me i was on the blacklist

the blacklist happend when i got refunded on my own paypal which auto canceled all other payments some visa issue idc it's solved i apologized and he said he would take me off or she idk the georgian kid. after contacting them the first time he told me i would recieve the money the next day so 5 days ago. nothing came.. i contacted them again he told me to contact the support center with proof of everything which honestly i don't feel like doing because it's not my problem they fuck'd up is it? it's costumer fucking service .. i told him he should contact her since he is her worker and just to send me the small amount of money back. So with this i'm already wasting a lot of time today i contacted them again because it's saturday and the worker told me i would definatly have my money back. So this august kid is talking telling me my money has been refunded and it takes 2-5 business day's which have passed and since when does paypal take that long? and if i had issues i should contact support again ? When i tried explaining he just said k and ignored me so is this worth putting a scam report for i really couldn't give a fuck about the money it's more the way of handeling costumers that is so shit ... i don't feel like i have to go to so much hassle to get my money back? like that's not how it works is it 

1 ) they said they have send the money

2) it DOES take a few days  , dependable from which bankaccount money is send

3) you say idc some visa issue  , but due your own problems THEY are dealing alot of time with you and yet you still complain even tho they have send you the money back?

On 11/23/2019 at 3:02 PM, Rick said:

1 ) they said they have send the money

2) it DOES take a few days  , dependable from which bankaccount money is send

3) you say idc some visa issue  , but due your own problems THEY are dealing alot of time with you and yet you still complain even tho they have send you the money back?

i don't think you understood my post maybe that's because english isn't my first language

they did not send me the money even though they said they have 1

it DOES NOT take a few days with paypal to send money 2

i don't give a fuck about some issue yeah? they got the money it's been paid for it got recharged and cancelled withing 1FUCKING HOUR i don't call that dealing with me but i don't complain tho u don't know the meaning of the word complain i'm asking where my money at and if i should post a scam report also they have NOT send it yet

glad i could explain it to you all again babe

also update on the notice it's monday still no effort to send me money costumer service rude as fuck  

edit: just noticed you're from holland this might explain why you don't understand a lot lmao .. 

Edited by deadmanmode

13 minutes ago, deadmanmode said:

i don't think you understood my post maybe that's because english isn't my first language

they did not send me the money even though they said they have 1

it DOES NOT take a few days with paypal to send money 2

i don't give a fuck about some issue yeah? they got the money it's been paid for it got recharged and cancelled withing 1FUCKING HOUR i don't call that dealing with me but i don't complain tho u don't know the meaning of the word complain i'm asking where my money at and if i should post a scam report also they have NOT send it yet

glad i could explain it to you all again babe

also update on the notice it's monday still no effort to send me money costumer service rude as fuck  

edit: just noticed you're from holland this might explain why you don't understand a lot lmao .. 

then check your fucking facts instead of mentioning something different with each reply lmao

''So this august kid is talking telling me my money has been refunded and it takes 2-5 business day's which have passed and since when does paypal take that long?''

gl with your money tho :) 

Edited by Rick

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

then check your fucking facts instead of mentioning something different with each reply lmao

''So this august kid is talking telling me my money has been refunded and it takes 2-5 business day's which have passed and since when does paypal take that long?''

gl with your money tho :) 

reread that a couple of times 

thank you tho xx 

2 minutes ago, deadmanmode said:

reread that a couple of times 

thank you tho xx 

''they did not send me the money even though they said they have 1

it DOES NOT take a few days with paypal to send money 2''

clearly it does now doesnt it ? :) 

because that's exactly what is happening buddy.

don't even bother lol

Just now, Rick said:

''they did not send me the money even though they said they have 1

it DOES NOT take a few days with paypal to send money 2''

clearly it does now doesnt it ? :) 

because that's exactly what is happening buddy.

don't even bother lol

aight fuck it you're right i'm too old to argue

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...