Chris

Hey, I use the set up of full void, maxed combat, dragon hunter crossbow and maxed POH.... but idk why I am failing so much!

Also idk what is wrong (just purchased the bot) and it has died 3 times 0 kc.. I am maxed range def mage.. even construction. and using DHCB

79dd00ad37ff96ea34a9eacbfd123020.png

Another hour...

f13a69bafe66ea73a1a63266ca6f2a0a.png

I don't know why it goes so bad :/

Edited by David_OM

6 hours ago, callmeqing said:

hey i just purchased the bot from you and its not working completely. it dosnet load?

Make a bug report please I want to know all of your settings.

The report can be found in main thread (1st page)

3 hours ago, David_OM said:

Hey, I use the set up of full void, maxed combat, dragon hunter crossbow and maxed POH.... but idk why I am failing so much!

Also idk what is wrong (just purchased the bot) and it has died 3 times 0 kc.. I am maxed range def mage.. even construction. and using DHCB

79dd00ad37ff96ea34a9eacbfd123020.png

Another hour...

f13a69bafe66ea73a1a63266ca6f2a0a.png

I don't know why it goes so bad :/

Are you following everything under 'features?'

Can you make a bug report so I can see all of your settings?
The report can be found in main thread (1st page)

hey I purchased this bot couple days ago aswell, its weird because I am getting the same death rates to where i literally had 10m in bank cash and its all gone due to buy backs. the bot sometimes does not eat until down to 30 hp, sometimes it dosent step out of the fire ball fast enough, sometimes dosent cast undead crumble fast enough. I think it would avoid most of the deaths if it just eat up more. i have settings standard to how you have it and there is plenty food left in inventory for more than 2kills since i am maxed range and mage aswell as pretty decent geared. Any ideas why the bot is dying so much?

5 hours ago, callmeqing said:

hey I purchased this bot couple days ago aswell, its weird because I am getting the same death rates to where i literally had 10m in bank cash and its all gone due to buy backs. the bot sometimes does not eat until down to 30 hp, sometimes it dosent step out of the fire ball fast enough, sometimes dosent cast undead crumble fast enough. I think it would avoid most of the deaths if it just eat up more. i have settings standard to how you have it and there is plenty food left in inventory for more than 2kills since i am maxed range and mage aswell as pretty decent geared. Any ideas why the bot is dying so much?

Replied to your pm on discord.

Same problem callmeqing has, alot of dying it eats at around 30 most of the time while his range att can hit up to 32 so its way 2 late, other than that it works fine. I have died over 20 times, using bpipe, sometimes it just stands there when the fireballs begin to rain and dies, sometimes it dies from a range att, you need 2 make it so it eats under 40 and not under 30. Thx.

Also the eating lobsters when at bank goes really slow, like it eats one then clicks on the other lobster right away then waits 5 seconds not eating.

Edited by Ir0nlion

12 hours ago, Ir0nlion said:

Same problem callmeqing has, alot of dying it eats at around 30 most of the time while his range att can hit up to 32 so its way 2 late, other than that it works fine. I have died over 20 times, using bpipe, sometimes it just stands there when the fireballs begin to rain and dies, sometimes it dies from a range att, you need 2 make it so it eats under 40 and not under 30. Thx.

Also the eating lobsters when at bank goes really slow, like it eats one then clicks on the other lobster right away then waits 5 seconds not eating.

What's your overall HP? I have the script eat at 50-60% health. eats to full during acid phase walking..

I have ran the latest a few days ago and it was working fine not sure how you are having issues.

Please show me all of your settings by filling out a bug report. 

VOR-19.0:

• Changes to support new mirror mode changes (See log below)
  • Change to force fixed display mode (See log below)
  • Change to force fixed zoom (See log below)
  • Changes to 'anti-ban': Added more randomized interactions similar to what I use in Excellent Dragons when a task ends
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: =====================================
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: Mirror Mode: 50ms reaction | -1fps
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: Warning....changing the defaults are on you.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: I set a default of 50MS for better script speed performance.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: Display correction: Fixed mode
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: For performance reasons...if you want to use resizable then please do so.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: I guarantee 100% working fixed mode status..as that is what I primarily test in.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: Please set the client to fullscreen if you do use resizable mode.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:16 AM]: Current Z Scale: 1448
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:19 AM]: Zoom correction: 275 Z-Scale
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:19 AM]: For performance reasons...changing your zoom will affect this.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:19 AM]: =====================================
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:19 AM]: [DEBUG] Left-click where available is already enabled.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:20 AM]: Toggle roofs is already enabled.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 07:34:20 AM]: Shift drop already enabled.

Edited by Chris

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, rsafadi said:

does it support keeping seal of passage in inventory for banking in lunar isle ?

Regards,

You do not need seal of passage I believe to bank. 

If that is the case then I suggest you use clan wars mode and have dueling rings in the bank :) Also starting at clanwars :) 

1 hour ago, JnattyDaddy said:

My bot is stopping after it finishes two kills and teleports to the bank at clan wars. I can't figure out what setting I am missing that is causing this to happen. Any suggestions?

It should state in the console why its stopping. What does your console output look like? Settings -> Client Logger

house on relleka 

nexus portal to lunar isle also present in house

please enable recharging prayer at gilded alter in house / ornate rejuvnitation pool to recharge HP in house as well

process > house teleport tab at varkoth right before going sequence to bank then it should do the above at house then use nexus portal or exit portal to lunar isle then go bank for items then return to varkoth

is that possible ?