Chris

17 hours ago, Nzzk said:

Just bought dude, am not on hardware mouse and crashes staraight away :I

There should be a reason it stops.

On 5/8/2023 at 6:46 PM, sincebirthosrs said:

HOUSE HANDLER > REFRESH

I recently enabled house nexus portal but it gets stuck when it gets inside the house, the layout is correct I replaced the regular portal room I used before with the house nexus portal. It has the Lunar Isle teleport as a right click as well. What can possibly be the issue? 

Maybe the nexus portal name has changed since i last implemented it 

I dont know if you can decorate them but is it a normal nexus?

On 5/8/2023 at 3:05 PM, gamingaudio said:

Hey, wondering if you still do trials? I'm going to buy either way, but I might wait a few days to train range if it seems a bit low. 

Thanks,

I dont do trials on this script anymore. Try to aim for 80 range min for better results. If ur low range then focus on getting dhcb to make up for the dps

Working very well, but one issue I noticed is when using duel for ferox enclave and house is in relleka, sometimes it teleports inside the house (instead of outside it) and doesn't exit the portal. It just sits there until I manually click the house portal to exit. Then it starts back as normal. Let me know if you need more info

3 hours ago, gamingaudio said:

Working very well, but one issue I noticed is when using duel for ferox enclave and house is in relleka, sometimes it teleports inside the house (instead of outside it) and doesn't exit the portal. It just sits there until I manually click the house portal to exit. Then it starts back as normal. Let me know if you need more info

If you are in combat it will teleport out using the house teleport. Then it will use the ring in the inventory.

Unless something else is happening.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

If you are in combat it will teleport out using the house teleport. Then it will use the ring in the inventory.

Unless something else is happening.

It has happened I think twice in about 15-20h of use. It's when it teles from ferox enclave after restocking, it's supposed to tele outside the house (which it does 95% of the time), but it sometimes teles inside the house and then sit idle. It actually just happened while typing this. It spams the following in the log  until I manually click on the house portal to exit to Relleka. 

[INFO][Bot #1][]: [TRAVEL HANDLER] FAILED TO TRAVEL. TRY MOVING IT CLOSER TO RELLEKA, FEROX ENCLAVE/LUNAR, OR OUTSIDE VORKATH

After I click the house portal to exit, it continues as it should. 

On 5/11/2023 at 1:46 AM, gamingaudio said:

It has happened I think twice in about 15-20h of use. It's when it teles from ferox enclave after restocking, it's supposed to tele outside the house (which it does 95% of the time), but it sometimes teles inside the house and then sit idle. It actually just happened while typing this. It spams the following in the log  until I manually click on the house portal to exit to Relleka. 

[INFO][Bot #1][]: [TRAVEL HANDLER] FAILED TO TRAVEL. TRY MOVING IT CLOSER TO RELLEKA, FEROX ENCLAVE/LUNAR, OR OUTSIDE VORKATH

After I click the house portal to exit, it continues as it should. 

I guess I'll add logic to leave the house since it seems to be missclicking