Chris

So after purchasing and running this... I noticed a small but expensive issue...

Client Version: Client Mode (Mirror/Injection):  Injection and Mirror

Client Display: (Fixed / Resizable): Fixed

Description of Bug: As the character walks along the rock wall dodging vorkaths rapid fire balls, it spam clicks the prayer pots as its walking back and forth (WITH PRAYER OFF) and ends up using 1 whole prayer pot even when my prayer level is at full. This results in the script having to tele back to clan wars mid fight and usually vorkath doesn't have much HP left.

Also, I noticed this in mirror mode only, it eats like a split second too slow, before vorkaths magic attack hits and it KOs me each time. Works fine in injection but always die every round in mirror because of this.

One more thing happening in Injection mode, when coming back to collect your items from torfinn after dieing, it sometimes stands on the dock next to him forever until I manually equip the ring of duelling, and then it goes to the gear tab and finally teleports to clan wars.

GUI Settings:

Output of Script Paint(Screenshot):

Client Logger output (OSBot/Data/ExcellentVorkath/Logs/LatestFileSinceError):

Edited by vdungattav

3 hours ago, vdungattav said:

So after purchasing and running this... I noticed a small but expensive issue...

Client Version: Client Mode (Mirror/Injection):  Injection and Mirror

Client Display: (Fixed / Resizable): Fixed

Description of Bug: As the character walks along the rock wall dodging vorkaths rapid fire balls, it spam clicks the prayer pots and ends up using 1 whole prayer pot even when my prayer level is at full. This results in the script having to tele back to clan wars mid fight and usually vorkath doesn't have much HP left.

GUI Settings:

Output of Script Paint(Screenshot):

Client Logger output (OSBot/Data/ExcellentVorkath/Logs/LatestFileSinceError):

What is your account prayer level?

19 hours ago, Chris said:

What is your account prayer level?

44. But when its walking back and forth along rockwall to dodge the fireballs with prayer off, it drinks a full prayer pot even if I'm 44/44 prayer and sometimes it even drinks a sip or 2 of a second prayer pot. Most of the time I kill vorkath and have no more prayer pots and less than 5 pray remaining or sometimes I run out of pots and pray and it tellies away.I tried bringing 3 or 4 prayer post instead of 2 to see if it would stop the script from tellying away with vorkath almost dead because I'm out of pray but it instead drinks 2 full post and some of the third and it doesn't need too. I most of the time shouldn't even have to use the 2nd ppot in 1 instance so this must be a bug unless it assumes I'm 99 prayer and need to restore it to 99 with a full pot.

Edit: It's using 100 ppots in under 50 kills when I could get away with only using 1 per kill, im profiting a little more than I am spending, barely breaking even with profitting as much as I spend on supplies. Ppots are so expensive now and the extra ppot it wastes every instance really hurts the bank. Great script otherwise, wish I could run it flawless on mirror mode but really good job chris u the man

Edited by vdungattav

9 hours ago, vdungattav said:

44. But when its walking back and forth along rockwall to dodge the fireballs with prayer off, it drinks a full prayer pot even if I'm 44/44 prayer and sometimes it even drinks a sip or 2 of a second prayer pot. Most of the time I kill vorkath and have no more prayer pots and less than 5 pray remaining or sometimes I run out of pots and pray and it tellies away.I tried bringing 3 or 4 prayer post instead of 2 to see if it would stop the script from tellying away with vorkath almost dead because I'm out of pray but it instead drinks 2 full post and some of the third and it doesn't need too. I most of the time shouldn't even have to use the 2nd ppot in 1 instance so this must be a bug unless it assumes I'm 99 prayer and need to restore it to 99 with a full pot.

Edit: It's using 100 ppots in under 50 kills when I could get away with only using 1 per kill, im profiting a little more than I am spending, barely breaking even with profitting as much as I spend on supplies. Ppots are so expensive now and the extra ppot it wastes every instance really hurts the bank. Great script otherwise, wish I could run it flawless on mirror mode but really good job chris u the man

Dont keep running the script if its wasting ppots like that lol. I'll make a quick fix. look like I didnt expect low level accs to run vorkath with 44 prayer. Just need to change some logic

On 4/11/2020 at 3:53 AM, Chris said:

VOR-17.0

• Changes to the fire tick phase when drinking consumables. Reported prayer sipping issue with low prayer level accounts due to logical error.
  • Changes to some route interactions
  • Misc changes

Prayer potions working excellent now chris! Thanks a lot for that.

One more thing...when I die at vorkath and have the clan wars setting checked on the script, it goes to pick up my items at torfinn and then stands there until i manually equip the ring of duelling myself and then the script picks up from there and tellies to clan wars, restocks and so on until I die again. Few times it was sitting on dock for hours until I noticed. Other than that im loving it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vdungattav said:

Prayer potions working excellent now chris! Thanks a lot for that.

One more thing...when I die at vorkath and have the clan wars setting checked on the script, it goes to pick up my items at torfinn and then stands there until i manually equip the ring of duelling myself and then the script picks up from there and tellies to clan wars, restocks and so on until I die again. Few times it was sitting on dock for hours until I noticed. Other than that im loving it

Will check it out! sorry about that

On 4/12/2020 at 3:11 PM, vdungattav said:

it goes to pick up my items at torfinn and then stands there until i manually equip the ring of duelling myself and then the script picks up from there and tellies to clan wars, restocks and so on until I die again. Few times it was sitting on dock for hours until I noticed. Other than that im loving it

Please check out version 18.0 when it is live! Sorry for the delay

VOR-18.0:

• Changes to banking logic to account for item placeholders when using item names (Should now prevent loop issue and stop the script if missing items now)
  • Changes to recollection task to account for idling in clanwars mode.
Edited by Chris

57 minutes ago, Tobbi said:

Hi Chris!

Used the bot for some time now, but the deathrate is quite high. It usually messes up the acidphase, fireball, or use cumble undead too late. 
Is it anything i can do about it, or is that how its supposed to be?

Died 9 times in 55 minutes.

Edit - 20 deaths in just under 2 hours. Account has 70 def, 99 ranged, rigour. Using blowpipe with adamant darts. Any idea whats up?

14 hours ago, Tobbi said:

Hi Chris!

Used the bot for some time now, but the deathrate is quite high. It usually messes up the acidphase, fireball, or use cumble undead too late. 
Is it anything i can do about it, or is that how its supposed to be?

Died 9 times in 55 minutes.

13 hours ago, Tobbi said:

Edit - 20 deaths in just under 2 hours. Account has 70 def, 99 ranged, rigour. Using blowpipe with adamant darts. Any idea whats up?

Stealth Injection w/Fixed mode.

Working for me. I even went back a few releases and tested an old version of the script.
- Only 1 death in this session and I have logged a potential issue.
VOR-15.0
B5qGMjh.png

Currently testing with VOR-18.0 and im seeing positive results at the moment. mBZ04xq.png

Please follow the recommendations and proper setup instructions under the Picture Label 'Features' in the main script thread. Then try again.

Edited by Chris

17 hours ago, Chris said:

Stealth Injection w/Fixed mode.

Working for me. I even went back a few releases and tested an old version of the script.
- Only 1 death in this session and I have logged a potential issue.
VOR-15.0
B5qGMjh.png

Currently testing with VOR-18.0 and im seeing positive results at the moment. mBZ04xq.png

Please follow the recommendations and proper setup instructions under the Picture Label 'Features' in the main script thread. Then try again.

Could you please explain "Stealth Injection w/Fixed mode" as im quite new to using bots?