Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Been running it on a pure and a voider for about 12 hours each, only things i'd like to mention is maybe an option to hop if a certain # of people are in the world and also one problem with the looting + picking up arrow option. I've had it either camera zoom or because it walked into the altar while its supposed to be doing the pick up and then the item gets out of view, it will just sit there doing nothing until prayer drops low enough to need to pray and then it will sit there again and do nothing (because its still supposed to be looting the arrows and equipping) and it wont start again until the arrows disappear from the ground and then it prays again to start the new action of fighting undead druids. 

7 hours ago, xxgruntxx said:

Been running it on a pure and a voider for about 12 hours each, only things i'd like to mention is maybe an option to hop if a certain # of people are in the world and also one problem with the looting + picking up arrow option. I've had it either camera zoom or because it walked into the altar while its supposed to be doing the pick up and then the item gets out of view, it will just sit there doing nothing until prayer drops low enough to need to pray and then it will sit there again and do nothing (because its still supposed to be looting the arrows and equipping) and it wont start again until the arrows disappear from the ground and then it prays again to start the new action of fighting undead druids. 

hmm that's weird, shouldn't be happening. Will check that out!

@KhaleesiBUG REPORT:

When my character's inventory is full, it teleports to Castle Wars using the RoD, then teleports back to the Woodcutting Guild using the skills necklace, then teleports back and forth from Castle Wars to the Woodcutting Guild continuously until the skills necklace runs out of charges. Then, finally, it deposits my full inventory into the bank at Castle Wars.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 12:32 AM, dotherobot said:

@KhaleesiBUG REPORT:

When my character's inventory is full, it teleports to Castle Wars using the RoD, then teleports back to the Woodcutting Guild using the skills necklace, then teleports back and forth from Castle Wars to the Woodcutting Guild continuously until the skills necklace runs out of charges. Then, finally, it deposits my full inventory into the bank at Castle Wars.

Ya i'm aware fo this issue, will be taking a look at it ASAP! :D

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Any possibility of a world hop option for if another is there? When someone else is there sometimes goes through a loop of trying to attack the druid someone else is already fighting, getting repeated messages of someone else fighting it. I imagine if that person notices we are clicking their druids all the time and report it, whatever their little checks are might catch it with a flag.

7 hours ago, xxgruntxx said:

Any possibility of a world hop option for if another is there? When someone else is there sometimes goes through a loop of trying to attack the druid someone else is already fighting, getting repeated messages of someone else fighting it. I imagine if that person notices we are clicking their druids all the time and report it, whatever their little checks are might catch it with a flag.

it shouldn't attack druids that are under attack in the first place, I can also take a look for a hop function for that :)

Edited by Khaleesi

Khal Undead Druids updated to V3.07:
- Fixed banking issue when inventory is full
- Fixed picking up arrows if they are not visible
- Added Ammo check, will stop script when out of arrows, scales, darts, ...
- Possible to equip Skills necklace and Ring of dueling (If you start them equipped it will equip them, else it won't)

Working on more fixes, but this one needed a hotfix
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

@Khaleesi SUGGESTION FOR THIS SCRIPT:

Make the script only withdraw potions from the bank at Castle Wars if they have 2 or more doses.

What happens if you withdraw a potion from the bank that has only 1 dose:

1. you withdraw potions, food and teleports

2. you teleport to the Woodcutting Guild

3. you run to the room with the Undead Druids

4. you turn on quick prayers

5. you drink your potion (which only has 1 dose)

6. You are out of potions, so now it's time to return to Castle Wars to get more.

7. You teleport to Castle Wars

8. **You repeat the previous 7 steps (until you run out of 1-dose potions in your bank)**

Edited by dotherobot

• 1 month later...