Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, GrimCreations said:

if i purchase the script, are there any plans to add herb sack/ gem sack support? it banks both when it goes to bank

It already supports herb sack, just put it in your inventory :) Don't think gem bag is really worth here?
It didn't bank the herb for me though?

Edited by Khaleesi

Mostly working great, but bot picks items I don't have set (specifically air runes, eye of newt) and it isn't alching strength amulets. It alchs battlestaves fine.

It also possibly has trouble tracking loot? The UI said I'd picked 57 grimy ranarrs, but my bank only had 19 at the end of a ~3 hour session.

Mirror mode

Edited by StoneMighty

On 10/21/2021 at 8:16 AM, StoneMighty said:

Mostly working great, but bot picks items I don't have set (specifically air runes, eye of newt) and it isn't alching strength amulets. It alchs battlestaves fine.

It also possibly has trouble tracking loot? The UI said I'd picked 57 grimy ranarrs, but my bank only had 19 at the end of a ~3 hour session.

Mirror mode

Weird, don't you have set to pick up stackables?
Will check if the amulets are in the alch list

On 10/25/2021 at 11:34 AM, GrimCreations said:

im also having a slight issue, even with the boxes clicked for the western door, and breaks, ive noticed the bot still get stuck at web and itll ignore my break parameters, ive even saved break parameters before start and no luck

Ya i'm aware, working on a solution

On 10/27/2021 at 2:23 PM, Khaleesi said:

Weird, don't you have set to pick up stackables?
Will check if the amulets are in the alch list

Ya i'm aware, working on a solution

thank you, i look forward to the update, also have been watching the herb sack more and it will utilize it if i have it in invy before starting but it will always deposit and leave it in the bank

16 hours ago, GrimCreations said:

thank you, i look forward to the update, also have been watching the herb sack more and it will utilize it if i have it in invy before starting but it will always deposit and leave it in the bank

Ya it will only use it when you have it in your inventory atm. Hoping to finish the updated version later today

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids