Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

@Precise, trying to get that proggy together today. Had a few deaths on the account today cannot say I have been watching it 100%. But, it appears it still has that occasion problem of not stepping out of melee range. Then when on low hp it doesn't teleport. Not sure if there is already a handle in the bot but would be nice to have a fail safe that overrides the current activity to teleport away when on low health. 

36 minutes ago, Marshman said:

@Precise, trying to get that proggy together today. Had a few deaths on the account today cannot say I have been watching it 100%. But, it appears it still has that occasion problem of not stepping out of melee range. Then when on low hp it doesn't teleport. Not sure if there is already a handle in the bot but would be nice to have a fail safe that overrides the current activity to teleport away when on low health. 

Did you have any food? It should eat the food first and when out of food teleport to safety. I'll investigate a better method of determining if you are a safe distance away to safe spot.

20 hours ago, Swishy said:

You'll end up buying it after the trial..guarantee it :)

I ending up buying it. Though, I have found to issues. One being, sometimes it will stop and do nothing, while trying to go back into safe spot, then just eats food while being melee'd. Second, I've seen it spam clicking my quick prayers and it will just do that on loop.

Is there something, I am doing wrong?

9 hours ago, Precise said:

Did you have any food? It should eat the food first and when out of food teleport to safety. I'll investigate a better method of determining if you are a safe distance away to safe spot.

@Precise, Yep when I ran back there was food on the floor not entirely sure what happened tbh. But, fortunately I got the logger this time. I noticed this problem before not sure if it is because I didnt have it on 50ms. But here's the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 10:40:30 PM]: Attacking Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 10:40:31 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 10:40:34 PM]: Enabling Special Attack
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 10:40:35 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid

2 hours ago, tattivanukas said:

2h and got banned. I'd suggest rewriting antiban for this.

Before, other users start reading this comment asa reflection of the entire user base of this script. I have the following to say:

- I have run this script across multiple accounts to help train range and make a little bit of money on top.

- I have ran this script for more than 2 hours in a day and for 2 hour continuous runs too.  I would give you my usernames but put this into context but here are a few stats  this week I have gained on one fresh account close to 1mil ranged exp.

- I have also ran on a fresh account I made 3  days ago gained 300k exp on that account today alone

- I have to date received zero bans from this script

Some how I find it hard to believe it was soley this script alone that got you ban @tattivanukas. Is it possible you were some of the following, ran other scripts on that account, ran multiple bots at the same time, also by the looks of it as you are not a VIP user you were most likely using slient injection.

By the looks of it your fairly new to this community, so if you want some tips on how to reduce your ban rates I suggest referring to this thread written by Alek (There maybe a newer verison of this but this is what I have used as the golden standard for a while now. As you can see from when I first joined this community.)    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marshman said:

@Precise, Yep when I ran back there was food on the floor not entirely sure what happened tbh. But, fortunately I got the logger this time. I noticed this problem before not sure if it is because I didnt have it on 50ms. But here's the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 10:40:30 PM]: Attacking Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 10:40:31 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 10:40:34 PM]: Enabling Special Attack
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 10:40:35 PM]: In combat with Undead Druid

Before, other users start reading this comment asa reflection of the entire user base of this script. I have the following to say:

- I have run this script across multiple accounts to help train range and make a little bit of money on top.

- I have ran this script for more than 2 hours in a day and for 2 hour continuous runs too.  I would give you my usernames but put this into context but here are a few stats  this week I have gained on one fresh account close to 1mil ranged exp.

- I have also ran on a fresh account I made 3  days ago gained 300k exp on that account today alone

- I have to date received zero bans from this script

Some how I find it hard to believe it was soley this script alone that got you ban @tattivanukas. Is it possible you were some of the following, ran other scripts on that account, ran multiple bots at the same time, also by the looks of it as you are not a VIP user you were most likely using slient injection.

By the looks of it your fairly new to this community, so if you want some tips on how to reduce your ban rates I suggest referring to this thread written by Alek (There maybe a newer verison of this but this is what I have used as the golden standard for a while now. As you can see from when I first joined this community.)    

Yet, I've run into safe spot issue more then once, three times in fact, where it would just attack and eat food, then tp out. It doesn't resolve that fact it is in melee range and move to safespot. You might have missed it, due to killing them faster. The account i use is low level.

52 minutes ago, Dogmaolo said:

Yet, I've run into safe spot issue more then once, three times in fact, where it would just attack and eat food, then tp out. It doesn't resolve that fact it is in melee range and move to safespot. You might have missed it, due to killing them faster. The account i use is low level.

This issue will be resolved in next release.

Update V1.08:

Fixed safespot issue when not stepping back when adjacent to safespot location.
Fixed Quick-Pray activation to prevent getting stuck which can cause death.

Should be live on SDN shortly.

@Marshman hopefully this addresses your issue of not going to safespot and reduce deaths. If any more deaths occur please send me a copy of the logger. 

@Dogmaolo This will address the issue of the safespot. Let me know if you still run into the issue after V1.08.

Cheers :D

• Like 1

I still keep dieing not too sure whats causing it though as i have been afking. When I come back its stuck at lumby trying to find a ring of dueling and it gets stuck there for hours and caused me to get banned. Also won't save my settings for some reason or my custom loot. My fault for afking on a new script just thought I would let you know. 

6 hours ago, yoyi4001 said:

do not walk to a safe place when breaking and die

Thanks, I'll get break handling added.

5 hours ago, zilenced said:

I still keep dieing not too sure whats causing it though as i have been afking. When I come back its stuck at lumby trying to find a ring of dueling and it gets stuck there for hours and caused me to get banned. Also won't save my settings for some reason or my custom loot. My fault for afking on a new script just thought I would let you know. 

Are you using breaks? Have you got may logs from when you died? Cheers

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Undead Druids