Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

Idea: Have the bot move to an item always - even if that item is picked up by another player (meaning your character doesn't move or only moves halfway towards the item).  If a drop party is going on, then the items generally will be placed near each other. By having the character continue to move towards the path of the dropped items, instead of staying in place, you would have a greater chance of grabbing other items that are being dropped in that area. 

Also, if possible, could you add the item coords in the logger for future debugging with web walker?  There are many areas where web walker gets stuck (i.e. around GE tree spirit, far SW corner of GE).

Edited by rkiqakriawk

9 hours ago, rkiqakriawk said:

Idea: Have the bot move to an item always - even if that item is picked up by another player (meaning your character doesn't move or only moves halfway towards the item).  If a drop party is going on, then the items generally will be placed near each other. By having the character continue to move towards the path of the dropped items, instead of staying in place, you would have a greater chance of grabbing other items that are being dropped in that area. 

Also, if possible, could you add the item coords in the logger for future debugging with web walker?  There are many areas where web walker gets stuck (i.e. around GE tree spirit, far SW corner of GE).

Could add an option for that sometime in the future. 
Will add positions to logger now.

7 hours ago, Kamelo said:

Trial please?

Done!

6 hours ago, andyizcool said:

just bought this, where would you recommend running it? Just around ge on world 2 and 1?

Anywhere where items are dropped. Ge, pvp areas, wilderness, power miners, zmi 🤷‍♂️. Ive only tried it in the ge.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I just watched it tank hits from an enemy when trying to walk to loot items nearby. Does it know to run back when out of food? I'd only like for it to ignore an enemy when trying to loot something of high value. Would also be nice to force toggle on run when being attacked and trying to run back. 

9 hours ago, ukozezak said:

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I just watched it tank hits from an enemy when trying to walk to loot items nearby. Does it know to run back when out of food? I'd only like for it to ignore an enemy when trying to loot something of high value. Would also be nice to force toggle on run when being attacked and trying to run back. 

Im retarded... uploaded own version that only works at the ge. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
will be fixed soon lmao

can i have another free trial?? i did not use  the free trial that you gave me before. I saw the notification now. Please , give me a free trial. Im ready for use it this time!

can i have another free trial?? i did not use  the free trial that you gave me before. I saw the notification now. Please , give me a free trial. Im ready for use it this time!

44 minutes ago, greudys said:

Will give trial whenever the update goes live. Will notify you then.

• Heart 1

having some issue i start program and it automatically terminates itself (the pause and stop button light up for a split sec then just the play button lights up)

i tried using in both modes idk what im doing wrong?!

[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:17 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Terminating script AIO Looter Private...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Thanks for using Fury GE Looter!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: ===== Results =====
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Time ran: 00:00:00:00
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Profit: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: ===== Most Valuable loot =====
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Name: N/A
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Amount: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Value: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Script AIO Looter Private has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:19 PM]: Setting title to RuneLite - *******

5 minutes ago, Edward Baeza said:

having some issue i start program and it automatically terminates itself (the pause and stop button light up for a split sec then just the play button lights up)

i tried using in both modes idk what im doing wrong?!

[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:17 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Terminating script AIO Looter Private...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Thanks for using Fury GE Looter!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: ===== Results =====
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Time ran: 00:00:00:00
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Profit: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: ===== Most Valuable loot =====
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Name: N/A
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Amount: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Value: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:18 PM]: Script AIO Looter Private has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/01 05:30:19 PM]: Setting title to RuneLite - *******

yep. just waiting for update to go live  lol

7 hours ago, FuryShark said:

Im retarded... uploaded own version that only works at the ge. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
will be fixed soon lmao

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic