Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

5 hours ago, Roid Titan said:

can i get a trial plzz?

Done

6 hours ago, run escapes said:

Can send screen shot of the pop up if u cant recreate it. It happens on the first time u try to open the bank on fresh accounts. otherwise the script is still fucking awesome! :D

I've seen a screenshot of it 😛 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 2:33 PM, FuryShark said:

omment on this thread
Don't pm me on OSBot or Discord to

hi, im trying to use the special location. i just want it to pick up swordfish so i dont have to bank. it loots perfect but deposits at the bank then sits there gets stuck. i tried fishing spots in lumbridge and varrock they both just get stuck at bank after 1 full inventory any suggestions. it wont walk back to desgined area. but if i put it there it loots perfect

1 hour ago, BotJay said:

hi, im trying to use the special location. i just want it to pick up swordfish so i dont have to bank. it loots perfect but deposits at the bank then sits there gets stuck. i tried fishing spots in lumbridge and varrock they both just get stuck at bank after 1 full inventory any suggestions. it wont walk back to desgined area. but if i put it there it loots perfect

Im not sure what you mean can you add me on discord ? FuryShark#0001

33 minutes ago, labaaaa said:

Hi liked the post, could i get a free trial? i'll sure buy it if it runs smoothly! Thanks :)

Done!

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic