Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

16 hours ago, r4ng3 piggy said:

trial please?

9 hours ago, dman7000 said:

Hey, am i able to have the free trial of this? 

thanks

15 hours ago, Jkawalsh6 said:

Hey, interested in trying this script. Could i get a trial?

Done!

6 hours ago, cashish said:

having a bit of issues maybe user error idk but everything was working fine i think for a few hours then all of a sudden when it was looting it would start openning some osbot break manager screen and log itself out. after that i would reset everything up and it will loot for about 30 seconds and the screen pops up and logs out. do u have any suggestions what is going on here?                                 os.png.343a49a1b58c2640d381623726143117.png

on osbot client , settings -> Options -> General -> untick breaks enabled

Hey, currently on the 24 hour trial and will be 100% purchasing once its up. I've been running this bot on PVP worlds with no issues but when i try and go to a bounty world, i have some trouble jumping the ditch. Is there a certain X1 Y1, X2 Y2 i need to set to get around this? I have my client set to fixed and the notification from the doomsayer turned off.

Thank you in advance for any help and amazing job on the script!

46 minutes ago, Jkawalsh6 said:

Hey, currently on the 24 hour trial and will be 100% purchasing once its up. I've been running this bot on PVP worlds with no issues but when i try and go to a bounty world, i have some trouble jumping the ditch. Is there a certain X1 Y1, X2 Y2 i need to set to get around this? I have my client set to fixed and the notification from the doomsayer turned off.

Thank you in advance for any help and amazing job on the script!

https://explv.github.io/

There is a square at the top right that will let you create an area like this

30ffc7ccd061d565833c48a363257767.png

Hi, Can i get a trial of this please? Also, may be a dumb couple of questions. But for trials, is it 24 hours of use (sounds unlikely) or 24 hours from you activating it. Which leads me to the next question of, does it start from the moment we use it for hte first time or the moment you activate it? Reason im asking is so i can stay active and wait for you to activate, or i can just check back in a few hours.

11 hours ago, rateimpact said:

Hi, Can i get a trial of this please? Also, may be a dumb couple of questions. But for trials, is it 24 hours of use (sounds unlikely) or 24 hours from you activating it. Which leads me to the next question of, does it start from the moment we use it for hte first time or the moment you activate it? Reason im asking is so i can stay active and wait for you to activate, or i can just check back in a few hours.

Done!

11 hours ago, sebastiends said:

Hey Fury, could I get a trial please? Thanks

Done!

You get 24 hours from now to start the script.

10 hours ago, OhAustinRS said:

Yoo this looks like a good script

Thank you sir

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic