Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

1 hour ago, EmYouZed said:

Would love a 24h trial please boss! 

Done!

12 hours ago, Syracuse Lol said:

Script is getting stuck 'depositing' for me now.

Not sure why

If its still getting stuck add my discord FuryShark#0001

16 hours ago, Frankiedude56 said:

Hello! I would like a 24 hour trial if possible :)

Done!

On 7/30/2019 at 3:33 PM, FuryShark said:

1P2g2LT.png
SWdyRr2.png

$9.99 - 24 hour trials available - like and comment on this thread

Will loot items anywhere in game over the minimum price entered.
*NEW* Mouse teleports to items for instant looting
6686c550511b2b94911069de3f3d4c64.gif
Supports bank chests if in PvP worlds.
Will bank loot if you get attacked.

GUI:

Reveal hidden contents

Minimum item price - if the item is over this value e.g. 100, it will loot it. This takes into account if its noted or stackable. 
Prioritize items over - if the item is over this value e.g. 5000, it will loot items over this value before looting minimum values.
Area to run back to - Custom ( use https://explv.github.io/ to make an area and input the coords), has preset GE areas too.
Run back to area after x seconds of no loot - Input an integer in seconds to run back to your selected area after.
Bank when inventory value over x  - Input an integer to bank when your inventory value is over x. Useful for PvP areas.
PvP World? -  Tick this if in a PvP world and script will use bank chests if its closest bank.
Hide Paint? - Tick this to hide paint. Script will toggle paint on temporarily to take screenshot if you loot an item over 10m.
Only Loot Items In Run Back Area? - Tick this to only loot items in the GE/Custom area you selected.
Force Run For Items Over x - This will use ctrl + click (force run) to loot items if run is turned off and loot is over x value.
Min energy / Max energy - Script will choose random energies between minimum and maximum to toggle run on.
Eat food - Script will run to bank when attacked and eat food if selected.
Food - food name. Example: Lobster
Min hp / Max hp - Script will choose random hp between minimum and maximum to eat. * dont use percentages
Food withdraw Amount - Should be obvious? The amount of food it takes from the bank.
Load Items - A text file in OSBot/Data/Fury AIO Looter/Load
                     • If the text file has "true" in place of the first item (see Pastbin) it will only loot the items in the text file.    else...
                     • The script will loot the items in text file before checking the price to ensure the fastest looting! Example: Pastebin 
Save - Saves gui options to text file in OSBot/Data folder.
Load - Loads gui options from a chosen text file
Start - Starts the script :)))

CLI:

Wilderness Looting:
If your having an issue crossing the wilderness ditch you can disable the warning by talking to the Doomsayer in Lumbridge
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Doomsayer

Highscores

Progress Reports:

Reveal hidden contents

fduvpEz.pngZG41NbS.pngYX8CNrU.png6mq23HI.pngw3w45z2.pngScreenshot_1.pngO0Lg4BV.png1gUU4IM.pngimage.png.e5f90b618ae1b41b0aee67b9d39ba1cd.pnga9OQu2W.pngcjVkeJR.pngahUDTWP.pngCqpNkZp.png4946b75ac2950be918675be1bb1235da.pngVeG9Z36.pngK0jKXiV.png565160c611cc9460efe7961a446ec85c.png67e157a6a180173f9bd974b07dc903ca.pngaKThKqW.pngf1cdcca7b1c4e866b613bdff4e942c87.png34d3f956e4.png3b0d4456e694095d87d3f82b882f0318.png

trial pls?

gotten more loot since ive purchased this script and its paid for itself already.

wont let me post pictures since the total size is 0.04mb and ive decompressed loot photos to the point where i cant read them lol

best loot so far: Amulet of eternal glory (32m), ags (13m), multiple heavy ballistas and countless barrows items lol

my accounts will make about 1-2m net profit before getting banned and ive grown my mains bank from 75m to about 160m currently :)

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Ninjaofdrift said:

gotten more loot since ive purchased this script and its paid for itself already.

wont let me post pictures since the total size is 0.04mb and ive decompressed loot photos to the point where i cant read them lol

best loot so far: Amulet of eternal glory (32m), ags (13m), multiple heavy ballistas and countless barrows items lol

my accounts will make about 1-2m net profit before getting banned and ive grown my mains bank from 75m to about 160m currently :)

Post direct links to images instead of tryna upload it 😛 

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic