refund me Dbolter

aliraj

I want a refund from Dbolter i bought a vps form him with 8 gb ram, and for a few days ago it stopt working. Now again it dosent work i dont have time to prepear my accounts for botting and puting bond on it and then all of a suden his vps stops to work, i am losing time and money. He never mentions that  the vps sometimes can stop work so his vps isnt as described. Have never experienced this before that a vps stops to work so often. 

3 hours ago, aliraj said:

I sent u message of the video i am geting when entering vps trough remote desktop i didnt send it here beacuse i dont want to share the ip

We need you to post it here for all the staff team can view it; we will not publish it for public viewing (all posts required manual approval on this topic).

6 hours ago, aliraj said:

This is the second time this happends i have proof from the first time also it happend

@aliraj Is it true that you had the VPS for 18 days then it was down temporarily? The compensation that @D Bolter seems pretty fair to me, offering to refund you the cost of the VPS for the downtime and the rest of the rental period. Also there's no real way to measure what you "lost" while the VPS was down, so we can't bring this into a refund.

Yes thats true that i have had the vps for 18 days but it have put me so much in trouble and isnt as described if he would mentioned before buying that the vps can stop to work i would understand but he never mentiones that. Then when i have problems with the vps he mentiones this to me  ”Nowhere did I promise 100% uptime, even though it's close to that”. I want a full refund of the vpsLike u say there is no way to messure my lost same way there is no way to messeaure exact time for the vps being down. If i wouldnt have entred the vps to check my bots i would still think that the vps works. I dont know wich time it went down exactly. 

Edited by aliraj

11 hours ago, Night said:

@aliraj Is it true that you had the VPS for 18 days then it was down temporarily? The compensation that @D Bolter seems pretty fair to me, offering to refund you the cost of the VPS for the downtime and the rest of the rental period. Also there's no real way to measure what you "lost" while the VPS was down, so we can't bring this into a refund.

Keep in mind that he never even requested a refund from me. He simply opened this dispute(with improper format) instead of contacting me for a refund.

8d496e6fe3ffedbfd1ce60982c18eb00.png

8 hours ago, aliraj said:

Yes thats true that i have had the vps for 18 days but it have put me so much in trouble and isnt as described if he would mentioned before buying that the vps can stop to work i would understand but he never mentiones that. Then when i have problems with the vps he mentiones this to me  ”Nowhere did I promise 100% uptime, even though it's close to that”. I want a full refund of the vpsLike u say there is no way to messure my lost same way there is no way to messeaure exact time for the vps being down. If i wouldnt have entred the vps to check my bots i would still think that the vps works. I dont know wich time it went down exactly. 

You had the VPS for over half of it's rental period prior to this then, and the very *definition* of a VPS is that it's a remote hosted server that is, as always, subject to downtime due to network or hardware issues. You can choose to accept the reasonable refund @D Bolter offered you or not, but we won't be forcing a full refund for this.

6 minutes ago, Night said:

You had the VPS for over half of it's rental period prior to this then, and the very *definition* of a VPS is that it's a remote hosted server that is, as always, subject to downtime due to network or hardware issues. You can choose to accept the reasonable refund @D Bolter offered you or not, but we won't be forcing a full refund for this.

Thanks. I sent him this message on discord. Would you be able to remove my TWC & the feedback? I'm not a threat. I have always been responsive and compliant. Thanks.

301041231912aaab87126e634aa3ddfd.png

Edited by D Bolter