Ultimate Arceuus Tab Maker

Juggles

5 hours ago, Brett33 said:

Can level 3s use this method? Or will it take too long that it’s not worth it?

You could try on a low acc but not a level 3 since you need magic levels. Having higher agility increases the money since you can move faster. As well as having higher magic levels to make better tabs 

On 6/29/2020 at 1:12 PM, Juggles said:

You could try on a low acc but not a level 3 since you need magic levels. Having higher agility increases the money since you can move faster. As well as having higher magic levels to make better tabs 

Can the script mine the essence turn it to dark essence then use a ring of dueling to bank? This would make the process much easier

• 3 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 10:51 PM, skaterrsteve said:

Im loving the script it collects all the blocks but when i try to make salve graveyard teleport it opens the alter thing but doesnt click on the tabs it exits out then goes back in then exits out ect

15 hours ago, WillJr99 said:

bought this bot and its broken.. needs updating forsure

Hi thanks for letting me know. For some reason my acc unfollowed this thread so i wasnt getting notifications from you guys. I will post an update this weekend. jagex must have updated something

Ok I pushed an update in v1.05. 
Fixed the issue with the lectern not working. Fixed edgeville banking and made it faster. 
Overall improvement on the script and efficiency.
Also requested a new webwalker link for the 69 agility pathway. the lower level one is currently supported. 
Sorry again for not seeing the notifications on the script as for some reason my account unfollowed the Thread so i didnt see anything 

On 10/8/2020 at 7:03 AM, WillJr99 said:

Keeps getting stuck at the lesser demons near the ladder causing me to die. Also it doesn't jump over the rock shortcut when running to the alter it chooses to run around the whole mining spot?(heatbag on botting asf) and the edgeville option doesn't work is this bot even up to date?

I've confirmed with Osbot developer that the rock is supported on webwalker if you're above 69 agility.

As for the lesser demons and ladder, not really sure what you're referring to there

unknown.png

image.png.7c99db8e94471cb0645cf6da6f448a1b.png

Edited by Juggles

Having an issue where when walking to mining area the bot gets stuck trying to open the second door in library, just clicks past door and keeps trying to run outside/around instead of opening door and through. And doesn't seem to be dropping/banking empty vials from stamina pots. 

edit:

Bot just says Grabbing Data and keeps opening / closing bank at edgeville with the teleport option enable. With stams enabled wont drop vials / loops opening closing bank saying drinking stam and doesn't leave unless manually done. Having quite a few odd issues. 

Edited by DesolationB