Ultimate Arceuus Tab Maker

Juggles

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Juggles said:

How's it going guys

Dear Juggles,

It hurts me to say this, but I have been diagnosed with Scripter 1 syndrome.

Doctors say I have a few months left of scripter 1, then it'll grow to scripter 2 syndrome.

Sincerely,

Medusa

(Sidenote: I have absolutely nothing to do right now, so I did this)

Edited by Medusa
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello! I bought this script and downloaded it about an hour ago, gave it a go and selected the option to just mine the essence. It does that just fine but once my inventory is full and he goes to the bank my character gets stuck in a perpetual loop the shortcut just directly north of the essence mine, My character will continuously  run around it and then run back. He will take the pathway that goes around it and then he will take the pathway to go back around again, constantly running to and from the mine around that "Climb Rocks" agility shortcut to the north of the mine. I really want to use this script please let me know if I'm doing something wrong on my part. Excuse the time difference, I had to remember how to use the paint app on my computer as its been years since I've used it lol.

1st click.jpg

2nd click.jpg

15 hours ago, Kingsabbo said:

Hello! I bought this script and downloaded it about an hour ago, gave it a go and selected the option to just mine the essence. It does that just fine but once my inventory is full and he goes to the bank my character gets stuck in a perpetual loop the shortcut just directly north of the essence mine, My character will continuously  run around it and then run back. He will take the pathway that goes around it and then he will take the pathway to go back around again, constantly running to and from the mine around that "Climb Rocks" agility shortcut to the north of the mine. I really want to use this script please let me know if I'm doing something wrong on my part. Excuse the time difference, I had to remember how to use the paint app on my computer as its been years since I've used it lol.

1st click.jpg

2nd click.jpg

Hey, thanks for buying the script. SO it seem like everything is running smoothly for you except when it Runs to the bank? 

What about when running from bank to the mine?

4 hours ago, Juggles said:

Hey, thanks for buying the script. SO it seem like everything is running smoothly for you except when it Runs to the bank? 

What about when running from bank to the mine?

It runs just fine from the bank to the mine. It just gets stuck in the loop when it leaves the mine heading towards the dalk alter. Let me know if theirs anything i can send you to be more helpful.

3 hours ago, Kingsabbo said:

It runs just fine from the bank to the mine. It just gets stuck in the loop when it leaves the mine heading towards the dalk alter. Let me know if theirs anything i can send you to be more helpful.

Thanks for the info. I'll bond my acc this weekend and take a look at it for you :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...