Small market section adjustment suggestion

Decode

Do you support?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support?

Limit everyone to one topic per sub section.

Main example being the account section where you're only allowed to have one active selling thread and if you've got more than one type of account, put them in the same topic.

Causes unnecessary congestion in the section and a little bit unfair to users who cant bump as regularly as others (grey names/vip members), as well as, those with only one account/type of account/service to sell.

Example 1 (These are an page1/2 but same point stands) :

03fb3862eee58565bd409368cd99629c.png

94acdeca1b7d202395ffad015ff81d35.png

Example 2 (Same page) :

e4a98c0469620cba34c9ca0d05fbbcca.png

Example 3 (Service section) :

b01e8ea1465e99cbd5c9a6c3b9b21cf9.png

I dont really see any bad things that'd come out of such a rule, if anyone has a different perspective and votes no support, wouldn't be wrong to post the reason here.

Edited by Decode

when people search for accounts they want to find what they are searching for aka "tutorials" or "zulrah"

thast why they make the titles as so otherwise everyone's title is now gonna be 

"account shop"

if they have everything in order i dont see whats wrong with having multiple threads and if people want extra perks then they need to support more 

usually people who support the forums use it more often 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Greengo said:

when people search for accounts they want to find what they are searching for aka "tutorials" or "zulrah"

thast why they make the titles as so otherwise everyone's title is now gonna be 

"account shop"

if they have everything in order i dont see whats wrong with having multiple threads and if people want extra perks then they need to support more 

usually people who support the forums use it more often 

No one includes just "Account shop" in their title though.

Everyone already includes what types of accounts they have in their thread in the title itself.

Edit: Also not disputing the benefits sponsors/vips/donators have. They're entitled to them outright. This is more to do with congestion of threads and what could happen if someone like me decided to make a separate thread for each account i have rather than lump them all into one thread.

Edited by Decode

1 minute ago, Decode said:

No one includes just "Account shop" in their title though.

Everyone already includes what types of accounts they have in their thread in the title itself.

yeah i know so now people are either gonna have "account shop" or there gonna have 3 lined titles which is just as bad as 2 posts 

the 3 lined titles will look more messy and less professional than 2 separate smaller clean ones 

better off forcing people down to certin amount of characters 

12 minutes ago, Greengo said:

yeah i know so now people are either gonna have "account shop" or there gonna have 3 lined titles which is just as bad as 2 posts 

the 3 lined titles will look more messy and less professional than 2 separate smaller clean ones 

better off forcing people down to certin amount of characters 

I get what you mean, but the *majority* of people dont have account shops, if anything theres only a select few. Hence why i called it a small adjustment. Not like we have a ton of shops in that section, off the top of my head i'd say if this rule passed, we'd have 4, with 3 being new and 1 being pre-existent (mine).

Edited by Decode