iAmmonite

Tom

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Generally speaking its fine, in this case its to define a smaller area within a big area

Okay, so I'm now within the designated area. I'm using the same settings, yet my account just sits and afks for one cycle then logs out due to inactivity. What now?
Logger just spams "WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold."

6 minutes ago, IvanAteyea99 said:

Okay, so I'm now within the designated area. I'm using the same settings, yet my account just sits and afks for one cycle then logs out due to inactivity. What now?
Logger just spams "WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold."

Have you set a safespot tile or anything? This should not happen with correct setup.

Make sure the old area still isnt defined in the config.

Edited by Tom

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

Have you set a safespot tile or anything? This should not happen with correct setup.

Make sure the old area still isnt defined in the config.

Does an area need to be defined? Current config: https://gyazo.com/6c850db9d208ad98f9d301999d15a734

Edit: Also, the config had the safe spot defined as I had set it. I deleted the file and remade another just to make sure no other options were saved for some weird reason. Currently running, so I'll report back after the first de-aggro.

Edited by IvanAteyea99

There's something busted with this bot tbh. I have the exact tile location that my character is standing on, it's within the bounds of the picture you sent earlier, and the bot still spazzes out as soon as it needs to re-aggro. Can I get a refund? I didn't pay for this, and I never had ANY issues with Shudsey's script.

Just now, IvanAteyea99 said:

There's something busted with this bot tbh. I have the exact tile location that my character is standing on, it's within the bounds of the picture you sent earlier, and the bot still spazzes out as soon as it needs to re-aggro. Can I get a refund? I didn't pay for this, and I never had ANY issues with Shudsey's script.

Unfortunately I don't handle the refunds for OSBot and you will need to go through the refund section.

An area doesnt need to be defined, and neither does a reset tile. I'll have to check the coding when I get home from work, as it may ignore the reset tile and run to where it knows it will 100% reset.

Further specified the area of combat within the area configuration, confirmed that my reset tile is correct, and confirmed that the area that I'm in is within the bounds of your previous post. Here's the config and the area, as well as the logger. 

Area: https://gyazo.com/3b4130be63b81fc60872fcf7828f914e

Config: https://gyazo.com/921657ce93a672c07f38065bea3b1e44

Log: https://gyazo.com/151d1fd658537f6de74a1684322c1915

22 minutes ago, IvanAteyea99 said:

Update: Worked well for about 45 minutes then would not return to safe spot. Logger spammed "Walking to safespot".

Was it standing next to the safespot, but not exactly on it? Should be rather simple for me to fix if this is the case.

Your config looks right, as long as the safespot is within the defined area (which it looks like it is). I'll have to do some further looking into this

10 hours ago, Tom said:

Was it standing next to the safespot, but not exactly on it? Should be rather simple for me to fix if this is the case.

Your config looks right, as long as the safespot is within the defined area (which it looks like it is). I'll have to do some further looking into this

It ran ~10-15 tiles away from the designated safe spot. I reset the bot and it ended up working fine for exactly another 45 minutes before doing the same thing. Reset it again and didn't have an issue afterwards (roughly 1hr runtime final).

Another issue came up. The bot ran well for about 20 minutes. Upon returning a few squares away from the designated safe spot, it continuously clicked the Run Energy orb for about 2 minutes before I stopped the script entirely.

Logger: https://gyazo.com/851f242e3547d0d58bb77498a81b539a

Edit: Reset, ran it again, and at 20 minutes in the bot would re-aggro, get to a square next to the safe spot, then go to the bank. Repeated the loop about 8-10 times before I caught it and shut off. Logger wrote the same messages as the above screenshot. There is something fundamentally wrong with this script...

Edited by IvanAteyea99

8 hours ago, IvanAteyea99 said:

It ran ~10-15 tiles away from the designated safe spot. I reset the bot and it ended up working fine for exactly another 45 minutes before doing the same thing. Reset it again and didn't have an issue afterwards (roughly 1hr runtime final).

42 minutes ago, IvanAteyea99 said:

Another issue came up. The bot ran well for about 20 minutes. Upon returning a few squares away from the designated safe spot, it continuously clicked the Run Energy orb for about 2 minutes before I stopped the script entirely.

Logger: https://gyazo.com/851f242e3547d0d58bb77498a81b539a

Thanks, going to do some hygiene on this today.

I've pushed an update to version 1.02 (may take up to 48 hours to go live). It may fix some of these small things that keep happening.

When you next use it (if you do), and it is on version 1.02, make sure it is setup like the following.

1. Define an area with 2 points, more points is possible but more complicated

2. Set a safespot where you want the script to always stand, otherwise dont set one at all. Make sure it is in the area you defined

3. Don't set a reset position

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Thanks, going to do some hygiene on this today.

I've pushed an update to version 1.02 (may take up to 48 hours to go live). It may fix some of these small things that keep happening.

When you next use it (if you do), and it is on version 1.02, make sure it is setup like the following.

1. Define an area with 2 points, more points is possible but more complicated

2. Set a safespot where you want the script to always stand, otherwise dont set one at all. Make sure it is in the area you defined

3. Don't set a reset position

Thanks for your responsiveness. I'll give it another go when the update goes live and submit feedback. 

• 3 weeks later...