iAmmonite

Tom

4 hours ago, Tom said:

If the person is using AFK mode, then they could do this yes.

Otherwise the bot would actively attack things.

They are also getting crashed by you 

Are there any plans to add such a feature? I'm sure it would be more optimal xp/h if it weren't competing with a crasher or someone else using the same script.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My script also isn't working properly. As soon as I start, my character just starts running to the bank. I have tried running the script with no options selected at all (I defined the combat area and hit start), with potions, without potions, with food, without food, with banking, without banking, with specific tasks, without specific tasks, etc...

When I start the script using options only corresponding to potions + a task to stop training at a certain level, the bot consumed a dose of the desired potions then runs to the bank. I have a reset square and combat area defined already. Once it gets to the bank, the bot runs north for some reason, then back to the bank, then back to the spot, stays a few tiles away from the designated reset square, then continues the loop.

Screenshot of debugger (started and stopped script multiple times to try to find usable settings): https://gyazo.com/065ec07c7e9d97d803f97370e8552f10

If the issue is with options, can you give me sample options that would work for a custom ammonite crab location? Ideally I'd like to use potions within my inventory and NOT bank -- I won't take damage and I don't intend on running the bot for more time than it would take for the potions to run out. Any advice would be helpful as I've never had this issue with Shudsey's script, so this is quite disappointing. Shudsey's version of this script was much simpler and only took a couple seconds to setup while being virtually bugless, too. Hopefully you can do something about this because this is NOT the script that I had paid for.

9 hours ago, IvanAteyea99 said:

My script also isn't working properly. As soon as I start, my character just starts running to the bank. I have tried running the script with no options selected at all (I defined the combat area and hit start), with potions, without potions, with food, without food, with banking, without banking, with specific tasks, without specific tasks, etc...

When I start the script using options only corresponding to potions + a task to stop training at a certain level, the bot consumed a dose of the desired potions then runs to the bank. I have a reset square and combat area defined already. Once it gets to the bank, the bot runs north for some reason, then back to the bank, then back to the spot, stays a few tiles away from the designated reset square, then continues the loop.

Screenshot of debugger (started and stopped script multiple times to try to find usable settings): https://gyazo.com/065ec07c7e9d97d803f97370e8552f10

If the issue is with options, can you give me sample options that would work for a custom ammonite crab location? Ideally I'd like to use potions within my inventory and NOT bank -- I won't take damage and I don't intend on running the bot for more time than it would take for the potions to run out. Any advice would be helpful as I've never had this issue with Shudsey's script, so this is quite disappointing. Shudsey's version of this script was much simpler and only took a couple seconds to setup while being virtually bugless, too. Hopefully you can do something about this because this is NOT the script that I had paid for.

If you could show me the config file once you've set it up and pressed save, I can try to replicate your issue here.

Config is located in C:\Users\<Your User>\OSBot\Data\iAmmonite

1 hour ago, Dillon Wolfe said:

Hello, just purchased this bot an hour ago. Where can i get the file?

If you already downloaded the bot client then look in the script list, should of been added via the SDN(Script Delivery Network).
If you didn't download and set the bot up yet you can go to this thread and watch the videos.
https://osbot.org/forum/topic/155911-osbot-setup-tutorial/?tab=comments#comment-1936598

Edited by Gunman