iAmmonite

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate,

When i'm  using AFK mode on crabs at the south save point on fossile island it doesnt go back to the correct tile.

It keeps running south to the village and up, it waits there (like 5 tiles down the afk spot) and runs back and forth evrey time.

Is there a setting im doing wrong?

Greets,

Remanzor

Edited by Remanzor

4 hours ago, Remanzor said:

Hi mate,

When i'm  using AFK mode on crabs at the south save point on fossile island it doesnt go back to the correct tile.

It keeps running south to the village and up, it waits there (like 5 tiles down the afk spot) and runs back and forth evrey time.

Is there a setting im doing wrong?

Greets,

Remanzor

Did you mark a safe spot tile? Wasn't clear if you did in your message.

AFK Mode enabled + Safespot enabled + Safe spot tile set, the hotkey should be visible on screen (I think its F3 or something)

1 hour ago, insultexe said:

Great script haven't tried training range yet was wondering if it can it pick up arrows and equip them? 

You could probably add it to the loot pickup and enable auto equip at the trainer in lumbridge, however I don't think it will work quite as expected. It will likely try to pick up even 1 arrow, and if you set it up to pick up out of combat, you might miss a lot.

Best to just use an accumulator and lose some

i bought it and tested it out. turned on afk mode got about 10k xp in 2 hours. then i tested it out afk mode off it kept running none stop back and forth to the bank and back.. kept attacking crabs outside of the safe zone. clicked on map to get back to the safe spot square when its 1 tile away from the safespot. feels so bot like honestly was not worth the 5$. i spent more time trying to set it up. it has to many flaws.

6 hours ago, timka said:

i bought it and tested it out. turned on afk mode got about 10k xp in 2 hours. then i tested it out afk mode off it kept running none stop back and forth to the bank and back.. kept attacking crabs outside of the safe zone. clicked on map to get back to the safe spot square when its 1 tile away from the safespot. feels so bot like honestly was not worth the 5$. i spent more time trying to set it up. it has to many flaws.

AFK mode is meant to completely ignore the attack option, maybe you need to set a safespot tile as well for it to work effectively.

I'm not sure why it would run to the bank, do you run out of food or have enabled potions? Are you picking things up and getting a full inventory?

• 1 month later...