iAmmonite

Tom

On 6/13/2023 at 9:53 AM, untargetable said:

@Tom Can you just add the spots to kill the crabs I try setting my own but it never works it always runs to this spot & it only kills two not 3 crabs

0436ee28e6e6739352a22c9966cd0c48.png

It will only kill on the north eastern side beach (which is where it looks like you are), if you want to set a specific set of crabs for this area, stand in the middle of them and set a safespot + enable AFK mode

7 hours ago, Tom said:

It will only kill on the north eastern side beach (which is where it looks like you are), if you want to set a specific set of crabs for this area, stand in the middle of them and set a safespot + enable AFK mode

Does not work it always goes to the middle of the map & this is the spot that I want

Also people doing Herbiboar is breaking the bot. The script spend all last night trying reset aggression 

All the extra settings you have added are pointless if the bot won't kill crabs

712a76621bab360fe0406ee9e97fa86d.png

and this spote3acdae16727a7ed56761df0d70eb0c9.png

Edited by untargetable

10 hours ago, untargetable said:

Does not work it always goes to the middle of the map & this is the spot that I want

Also people doing Herbiboar is breaking the bot. The script spend all last night trying reset aggression 

All the extra settings you have added are pointless if the bot won't kill crabs

712a76621bab360fe0406ee9e97fa86d.png

and this spote3acdae16727a7ed56761df0d70eb0c9.png

Those 2 spots arent supported, north east beach only.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

The main area is fine once you find a spot, how are the herbiboar scripts breaking it?

So when the script tries to reset the aggression someone else gets attack by the crabs & the bot goes into a loop of resetting. It's not only that the script is breaking I'm also getting a lot of reports because it's a hotspot. Why can't you add the two other spots I suggested in the two pictures? They are the most optimal, less competition. My account is probably going to get permanently banned if the script keeps breaking. If you can't add the two other spots can I just get a refund? Another thing instead of adding all the pointless settings you should just add a bird house run every hour it would definitely make the bot more appealing but right now it's broken.

This is running flawlessly & it's not even a crab script 

3f751c826ce5991baffccdb1c3ec33fe.png

Edited by untargetable

6 hours ago, untargetable said:

So when the script tries to reset the aggression someone else gets attack by the crabs & the bot goes into a loop of resetting. It's not only that the script is breaking I'm also getting a lot of reports because it's a hotspot. Why can't you add the two other spots I suggested in the two pictures? They are the most optimal, less competition. My account is probably going to get permanently banned if the script keeps breaking. If you can't add the two other spots can I just get a refund? Another thing instead of adding all the pointless settings you should just add a bird house run every hour it would definitely make the bot more appealing but right now it's broken.

This is running flawlessly & it's not even a crab script 

3f751c826ce5991baffccdb1c3ec33fe.png

You'l have to go through the refund section on OSBot, scripters have no control of refunds

Thanks for mentioning why it breaks, I'll see what I can do about that particular scenario

19 hours ago, Tom said:

You'l have to go through the refund section on OSBot, scripters have no control of refunds

Thanks for mentioning why it breaks, I'll see what I can do about that particular scenario

I think adding the two spots I suggested is the solution but keep me updated I need to train multiple accounts at crabs

Is the script broke at the moment?

I bought it yesterday instead of asking for a trial and it just freezes within half an hour of running it every time. Is there a specific way to set it up? My settings are no banking, no eating, just kill crabs and pick up volcanic ash and fossils.  I start the script on the side of the island as mentioned above by the crabs, it moves around for a while keeping aggro, and then just stops and stands in place, keep me logged in the entire time, looking very obviously bot like.

2 hours ago, untargetable said:

I think adding the two spots I suggested is the solution but keep me updated I need to train multiple accounts at crabs

Can you circle on a map where these spots are? I can probably add them as a supported area

2 hours ago, Zammy Artist said:

Is the script broke at the moment?

I bought it yesterday instead of asking for a trial and it just freezes within half an hour of running it every time. Is there a specific way to set it up? My settings are no banking, no eating, just kill crabs and pick up volcanic ash and fossils.  I start the script on the side of the island as mentioned above by the crabs, it moves around for a while keeping aggro, and then just stops and stands in place, keep me logged in the entire time, looking very obviously bot like.

I'd need to see the log and the settings you are using, perhaps a screenshot of where you are on the map just to make sure

17 minutes ago, untargetable said:

Let me know if these are good enough?

Version 1.07 should have support for these areas, you also dont need to mark a safespot anymore, it will automatically mark it when you press start

Unfortunately I couldn't test it, but it SHOULD work

it may take 24-48 hours before OSBot approves the change

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...