iAmmonite

Tom

8 hours ago, sulle95 said:

bro it dosent loot fossils small medium large or rare. I choose safespotting so it stays on the tile i select and i use afk mode. please fix this bro

From the image just before your post, are you on the right-side beach?

You may need to add the fossils to the loot tab (not sure if you did).

On 9/3/2023 at 7:41 AM, Tom said:

From the image just before your post, are you on the right-side beach?

You may need to add the fossils to the loot tab (not sure if you did).

bro it works it was just me who didnt know how to set it up. Can you change resetting agro to 20 sec instead of 15. Becuase i kill them fast and there are non left but they are still agressive and the script starts resetting agro and when it is starting to walk away from the safe spot a crab pops up and then its like following me at the exact same time its starting to leave safe spot so when it comes back to the safe spot the crabs walking around and not attacking me and this makes it run back and foward to bank so please change aggro resetting to 20 seconds please @Tom or maybe 25 seconds so it has margin

Edited by sulle95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, bot10101 said:

Using the beach on the southern part of the island, when it comes to resetting the bot doesn't go back to the safe spot (yellow square) that's been selected, it runs a loop and stop east next to the single crab. How can I get it to run back to the safe spot?

The script should set the safespot when the script starts, otherwise there should be a list of hotkeys on the screen to set it (F3 to set safespot where you are standing).

If that doesn't work, maybe try the north west beach

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...