Dispute for SeyDaWiz

uzlz

Disputed member: @SeyDaWiz @SeyDaWiz

Thread Link:

Explanation: Hired him do quests and powerlevelling on an account I was building. Was going to pay him 14.1m for 5 NMZ quests and 60-80 range via sand crabs and NMZ and the time span was agreed to be 5 days MAX. Meant to be hand done

Evidence: After he was taking too long to complete the service so 9-10 days after service was agreed (today) i told him I was going to finish it myself. I log onto the account to find that there are 3 unread messages on the account and see that I have received a bot busting moderate ban. 

Screenshots of discord conversations:

*hidden*

the only time i had logged onto the account was at his request to put more arrows on. I only logged on today after he was taking too long to do the service to find out that i has been banned which would explain the lack of training done over the past 2 days.

The account being trained was a zulrah ready account with 80 mage regicide done and the only training left was to do the range and i was too lazy so i hired him to do it for me. If you require anything else from me please let me know. edit: i'd obviously like to have some sort of compensation, i've submittied an appeal request even though the ban said not appealable and regardless if it gets quashed or not there's still a stain on the account.

9 hours ago, Juggles said:

Okay post the screenshots of all the levels/quests please. 

having a screenshot of every level does not prove anything, many scripts do that and why would he use the OSBOT client when he said he's doing it by hand. As shown in the screenshots, I only logged on when he asked me to put arrows on, before that I hadn't logged on from the 20th (day service started), and to further prove that this wasn't me, I submitted an appeal to get the ban quashed and it got quashed which suggests the offence was conducted on a different computer/ip/location.

this is to show where i got the image's and username of the account

these are every single quest, level. from the service before to the new one he ask for me to do.

also, you can see the zammy, and archer ring we're my items which i added on the account why would i risk botting to lose my items? these are my only proof that i have that everything was done on OSbuddy, idk what he's done on the account on his end. but thats all i've done on mine. if i'm to get banned for it so be it. he should appeal with RS if he honestly didn't bot on the account before to get the late bann. i don't even own a bot on my CPU tbh. im pretty sure u guy's can go into my account and see the last time a bot was downloaded from my que.

3 hours ago, SeyDaWiz said:

this is to show where i got the image's and username of the account

these are every single quest, level. from the service before to the new one he ask for me to do.

also, you can see the zammy, and archer ring we're my items which i added on the account why would i risk botting to lose my items? these are my only proof that i have that everything was done on OSbuddy, idk what he's done on the account on his end. but thats all i've done on mine. if i'm to get banned for it so be it. he should appeal with RS if he honestly didn't bot on the account before to get the late bann. i don't even own a bot on my CPU tbh. im pretty sure u guy's can go into my account and see the last time a bot was downloaded from my que.

1740772b5bde7e7cb11ad9bc44bca2c7.png

I appealed and the ban got quashed, as I said in my previous comment. The first service was only 35 wc levels and 9 slayer and one quests, you didn't bot for that one or rather why bot for such a short job, but for this service, 5 nmz quests and training to 80 range, you probably did. My screenshot in the post shows that you yourself took screenshots on "OSBot" and now you're claiming to not have a bot client on your pc

13 hours ago, uzlz said:

having a screenshot of every level does not prove anything, many scripts do that and why would he use the OSBOT client when he said he's doing it by hand. As shown in the screenshots, I only logged on when he asked me to put arrows on, before that I hadn't logged on from the 20th (day service started), and to further prove that this wasn't me, I submitted an appeal to get the ban quashed and it got quashed which suggests the offence was conducted on a different computer/ip/location.

Not trying to go back and forth but u can obviously see the client is osbuddy. All I have to say that’s left.