AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

22 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It seems that you've already had your trial once.

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

Yeah the script looked familiar and I was searching for an MTA script I had purchased months back and it appears its missing. So I assumed it was removed. But the script I purchased looked identical to yours based on the pictures.; Any reason I would lose access to the script after not using it for a while?

20 minutes ago, Gengar_Lul said:

Yeah the script looked familiar and I was searching for an MTA script I had purchased months back and it appears its missing. So I assumed it was removed. But the script I purchased looked identical to yours based on the pictures.; Any reason I would lose access to the script after not using it for a while?

Not that I'm aware of, you shouldn't be losing the script if you haven't been using it for a while. Try contacting staff concerning this. Perhaps you're using a different account or it was in fact a different script.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm having an issue with this script, whenever it goes to do the graveyard it gets stuck in a loop of depositing the inventory and then withdrawing everything again. The status screen will say "depositing irrelevant items" and then withdraw everything again, rinse and repeat. Is there a fix for this? I've reset everything a few times already.