AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

9 hours ago, mag said:

Thanks script works really well. Just one small suggestion is it possible to add an option to wear the graceful hood while in the tele room? If the agility level is high enough with full graceful, its possible to gain run energy back while its waiting for the statue to move.

I could potentially add that in at a later stage, when I'm a bit less busy personally, as this is more of a feature request. Unfortunately there are more than one moving part that would be affected by this change, thus I couldn't easily change it up.

• 2 weeks later...

i remember using this scipt a while back and was flawless although trying it now it just gets stuck buying infinity boots. will buy one then try to buy more when i dont have points.

i list my buying as;
buy 1x infinity boots

buy 1x infinity boots

buy 1x infinity boots

buy 1x infinity boots

what am i doing wrong lol? many thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, ellzzg said:

i remember using this scipt a while back and was flawless although trying it now it just gets stuck buying infinity boots. will buy one then try to buy more when i dont have points.

i list my buying as;
buy 1x infinity boots

buy 1x infinity boots

buy 1x infinity boots

buy 1x infinity boots

what am i doing wrong lol? many thanks in advance.

Could you join my Discord and PM me about this? I'd like to know a few more details so I can look into this.

8 hours ago, blazedsensei said:

Before i request a trail. What lvl should i be in magic? is 40 good enough? also what kind of items/runes am i going to need per room etc. tyring to get full infinity :D

I'm not sure by heart, please do some googling :). You can be smart about it though and start in a room that requires the lowest magic level and let the script work its way up through the magic levels before going to a different room.

Let me know when you'd like that trial.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...