AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, sergyboy said:

Thank you! how can i have access to the script? seems like i can't find it in my script selector

It was active from the moment I posted the reply and it has expired now it seems. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and have re-granted the trial. It's active now.

5 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It was active from the moment I posted the reply and it has expired now it seems. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and have re-granted the trial. It's active now.

Oh i'm sorry i thought all trials were for 24 hours, i'm new here, how long is it 1-2 hours trial? and thanks again sincerly.

• 2 weeks later...

script is running to bank for stamina potions every 5-10min?  depositing the stams i still have in my inventory and the runes and it withdraws 2 stams as well as laws and airs.  can you please adjust to withdraw more than 2 stams?  not sure why it's running for stams even before they run out... and when i start script with >2 in my inventory it banks all to withdraw only 2

with the alching room can you please adjust so it grabs more than 1 item at a time to alch?  would be nice if it was a random 2-4 or something... 1 looks very suspect & super slow

14 hours ago, pixburgh2018 said:

script is running to bank for stamina potions every 5-10min?  depositing the stams i still have in my inventory and the runes and it withdraws 2 stams as well as laws and airs.  can you please adjust to withdraw more than 2 stams?  not sure why it's running for stams even before they run out... and when i start script with >2 in my inventory it banks all to withdraw only 2

with the alching room can you please adjust so it grabs more than 1 item at a time to alch?  would be nice if it was a random 2-4 or something... 1 looks very suspect & super slow

Please message me concerning this on Discord :).

12 hours ago, Cekcenk said:

Can I have Trial as well thank you :)

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

5 hours ago, lolgamesez said:

your updraging wand queue doesnt work, just afked for 5 hours trying to upgrade to master, and somehow bought 4 beginners, refund plz

Please contact me on my Discord and provide me with a proper bug report.