How much is this account worth?

ExtraBotz

24 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Like 100K lol.

common 😜 lets see 

30/30 waterfall quest 900k to 1m worth then he leveled a bit more to 40/45 so that would add 2-3m 

and since he's new and someone wont be OO that would be atleast -5m 

gotta be more than 100k common :boge:

I suggest getting 50/50 and try selling the account for 4-5m "once you get your postcount"

Edited by Greengo

25 minutes ago, Greengo said:

common 😜 lets see 

30/30 waterfall quest 900k to 1m worth then he leveled a bit more to 40/45 so that would add 2-3m 

and since he's new and someone wont be OO that would be atleast -5m 

gotta be more than 100k common :boge:

I suggest getting 50/50 and try selling the account for 4-5m "once you get your postcount"

You don’t know if the account is botted, also you’re classing the price of a quest from services not a premade account which is devalued in cost. 

• 2 weeks later...

realistically, providing it has no marks or previous bans, with the 900k-1m wealth in it, I would give it a value of about 3m and here's why:

1) its basically just attack and strength which can be easily trained through afk methods in members area and literally the waterfall quest does half the work.

2) The account itself could literally built in about 4-5 hours from creation since it has non member only skills trained AND the stats on those skills are either 1 or close to 1.

The bond would be worth more then the account, that being said the main reason I give it value is because it does take a little bit of time to train up the melee stats in the 40s and pures tend to need more upkeep and maintenance when training to do so, its a quick build account for a pure or anything really, kind of like a sandbox build, which does give it some value.

Though for 3 mil its not even really worth the hassle of purchasing or selling for that matter, so your not going to get too many customers regardless since they can reach the same build just by being afk at sand crabs.

Edited by Tony22