Better Late Than Never.

Space

4 hours ago, Elixar said:

According to every other OSRS bot forum, Our community is the most toxic and unhelpful... I strongly disagree, I guess some people can't handle tough love and savage banter, so hopefully you're not to sensitive! :gnome:

osbot does have the best API in my opinion, I've tried coding for others and it's basically a cluster fuck, Don't get me started on over saturated markets either, The SDN is great on this Site.

Enjoy your stay! Forever🐎

Yeah, I've also made scripts for other communities and the API and coding standards were unethical. Ensuring everyone implemented ABC2 (antiban compliance 2.0) which I'm my opinion was and is a waste of time. Checking xp and things like that personally I doubt are monitored by jagex and with the release of third-party clients, being able to check your xp without actually going to the skills tab imo makes it look even more obvious that you're marcoing. However that's my personal take on it, probably the reason why they have created a bot as opposed to me.

We're going back about 3 years now, so if I remember correctly I believe it was hunter. Though, I'm not too sure. It could have been a number of things. My account could have been watched for a while. I personally believe it was hunter though from what I can remember. I've always had a policy of not running scripts for too long in hot-spot areas. One of my accounts, a pure account I've been working on when I have spare time was actually banned a year ago or more. Though as luck would have it, I managed to get the account back. They detected an IP that wasn't mine on the account, though, I'm not sure how. I guess it was just luck more than anything. The account in question was banned for agility. I left the script running all day accidentally & forgot to put breaks on the profile. I digress, but I'll see if i can find old posts from me getting 99 agility, roughly 2/3 weeks after rooftops was released from botting 24/7. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Naynay said:

Yeah, I've also made scripts for other communities and the API and coding standards were unethical. Ensuring everyone implemented ABC2 (antiban compliance 2.0) which I'm my opinion was and is a waste of time. Checking xp and things like that personally I doubt are monitored by jagex and with the release of third-party clients, being able to check your xp without actually going to the skills tab imo makes it look even more obvious that you're marcoing. However that's my personal take on it, probably the reason why they have created a bot as opposed to me.

Couldn't agree more, There are post on this forum by Veterans who also state that the whole Anti Ban thing is completely useless, and it is!

good luck out on the streetz:gnome: