Stealth NMZ

Token

5 hours ago, KingGaz said:

Not sure if i was just unlucky but i was banned on my 4th dream... yes i was using breaks but, this script seems very bot like with how it uses absorption and guzzles and never moves the camera unless you have power ups option on. Even then the camera moment is very stiff and the bot runs just about the exact same route to get power ups then puts the camera in a horrible position when it gets back to destination.

That's very unlikely to be the cause, it may be from anything from account creation until the moment of ban

3 hours ago, isaac8294 said:

Ill be training ranged in nmz with blowpipe and it takes off my leather body and im not sure why...?

What's printed in the logger?

2 hours ago, isaac8294 said:

Random option for location inside nmz is not functioning at all 6 dreams in a row just stands in same spot it starts in.

Random means it doesn't move, you can place it wherever you want. I'll rename that option.

purchased the script a few days ago, works well. there has been a few times ill have 1m in the coffer, leave it for about an hour and it will be spam clicking the potion with no money in the coffer, and i look on the game chat loggs and it only gets 50 points per game and quits. i believe it may not be drinking absorb pots. this has happened 3 times now.

2 hours ago, gvance79 said:

purchased the script a few days ago, works well. there has been a few times ill have 1m in the coffer, leave it for about an hour and it will be spam clicking the potion with no money in the coffer, and i look on the game chat loggs and it only gets 50 points per game and quits. i believe it may not be drinking absorb pots. this has happened 3 times now.

Is that on mirror mode?

4 hours ago, gvance79 said:

its not, ive heard mirror mode is waiting on a new update atm, just on injection.

Are you using multiple bot tabs in the same client? Lowcpu mode? Running inside a virtual machine or on a server? Did you use some bot manager or another way to start from CLI?

19 hours ago, Token said:

Are you using multiple bot tabs in the same client? Lowcpu mode? Running inside a virtual machine or on a server? Did you use some bot manager or another way to start from CLI?

I was just using the one account, default settings, home computer, manual start. i looked and found out the problem, when the bot is started it checks the scales and darts in the blowpipe and does not return to the inventory screen so it does not drink absorb pots and just repeats itself.

4 hours ago, gvance79 said:

I was just using the one account, default settings, home computer, manual start. i looked and found out the problem, when the bot is started it checks the scales and darts in the blowpipe and does not return to the inventory screen so it does not drink absorb pots and just repeats itself.

I'll add some code to switch to inventory

EDIT: the change should be live on the SDN, let me know if you are still having this issue

Edited by Token

@Token
Client : MM and OSBot 2.5.61

Hey, script is getting stuck ONLY when trying to restock overloads and absorption(Buying herb boxes is fine, I don't know about other things). It only happens after completing a dream or a break(Idk which one exactly). Logger spams interacting with rewards box , may not be exact words but similar. The bot does nothing when doing this, it just sits forever even after logging out and logging back in. But then if I open the rewards box the logger then says switching tabs but again does nothing, infinite sleep. If I buy them manually it fixes until the next time it needs to buy overloads/absorption. Tomorrow I am gonna try version 2.5.60 and see if the issue proceeds since I know a lot of users don't use the dev builds, and no one else has reported a problem in the last few days.

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

@Token
Client : MM and OSBot 2.5.61

Hey, script is getting stuck ONLY when trying to restock overloads and absorption(Buying herb boxes is fine, I don't know about other things). It only happens after completing a dream or a break(Idk which one exactly). Logger spams interacting with rewards box , may not be exact words but similar. The bot does nothing when doing this, it just sits forever even after logging out and logging back in. But then if I open the rewards box the logger then says switching tabs but again does nothing, infinite sleep. If I buy them manually it fixes until the next time it needs to buy overloads/absorption. Tomorrow I am gonna try version 2.5.60 and see if the issue proceeds since I know a lot of users don't use the dev builds, and no one else has reported a problem in the last few days.

It may be an isolated case, mirror mode often fails to load certain hooks like npcs, objects, inventory, equipment etc. and needs a restart to work

16 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@Token
After switching to 2.5.60 the issue stopped. To add on to my post from yesterday the issue happened 3 times every single time after a dream when trying to restock absorption/overloads. 3rd time I thought it may be issue with the client version. Seems to work now 🤷‍♀️ 

Did it happen after 3 client restarts or on the same client instance?

12 minutes ago, Token said:

Did it happen after 3 client restarts or on the same client instance?

The issue occurs. I restarted both OSBot and OG client. Script works again.
After dream is over it breaks then after logging in the issue happens. Then I tried clicking the box and buying the stuff manually. Script starts working again. Cool.
Again dream over script breaks then after logging in the issue occurs again. This time I stop for the day and made the post and now I tried the other client.

Been 3 or 4 dreams now with Stable Build and hasn't happened.