WebWalk No Route found handling?

osrspking

How can I handle when no route is found by webwalk?

Example,

getWalking().webWalk(Banks.LUMBRIDGE);

and in logger will respond " WebWalking NO ROUTE FOUND ... "

How can I handle this?

I've tried wrapping in and try and catch, but no luck, i did have a solution previously but I forgot what I used.. Also I have multiple positions/areas/routes so WalkEvent isn't a option since it won't take an array and select the closest position.. Where as webWAlk will take multiple areas and select the closest.

WebWalk should be able to find a route... especially to Lumbridge bank that's a commonly used place that is programmed In the API so double check the code maybe?

If not... I hear that it's better practice to program your own paths, you'll have to map each position, but I'm pretty sure if you type in on Google " OsBot  custom pathing" then Explv or someone should have a tutorial for this.

The only issue is that when you're not using webWalk you will have to manually code in the handling of Stairs, Doors, whatever it may be that's in the way of your custom path.:gnome:

32 minutes ago, Elixar said:

WebWalk should be able to find a route... especially to Lumbridge bank that's a commonly used place that is programmed In the API so double check the code maybe?

If not... I hear that it's better practice to program your own paths, you'll have to map each position, but I'm pretty sure if you type in on Google " OsBot  custom pathing" then Explv or someone should have a tutorial for this.

The only issue is that when you're not using webWalk you will have to manually code in the handling of Stairs, Doors, whatever it may be that's in the way of your custom path.:gnome:

Depends where you are. It's only better practice when you can guarantee you're walking from one set location to another.

returns an error, Banks.LUMBRIDGE is a 'Bank' type, webwalk only accepts 'Area' or 'Position' parameter, unless you did Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER or something?

In any case try using the event

public void longwalk(Area target) {
	WebWalkEvent event = new WebWalkEvent(target);
	execute(event);
}

Edited by Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

returns an error, Banks.LUMBRIDGE is a 'Bank' type, webwalk only accepts 'Area' or 'Position' parameter, unless you did Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER or something?

In any case try using the event

public void longwalk(Area target) {
	WebWalkEvent event = new WebWalkEvent(target);
	execute(event);
}

WebWalkEvent wont accept an array though, hence why I'm using getWalking().webWalk()..

Example - 

getWalking().webWalk(Banks.EDGEVILLE, Banks.AL_KHARID, Banks.DUEL_ARENA, Banks.CAMELOT, Banks.GRAND_EXCHANGE, Banks.ARDOUGNE_NORTH, Banks.ARDOUGNE_SOUTH,
            Banks.CASTLE_WARS, Banks.CATHERBY, Banks.VARROCK_EAST, Banks.VARROCK_WEST, Banks.YANILLE, Banks.TZHAAR, Banks.LUMBRIDGE_UPPER, Banks.PEST_CONTROL,
            Banks.GNOME_STRONGHOLD, Banks.DRAYNOR, Banks.FALADOR_EAST);