OSbot constantly crashing or freezing

assaulted

I have been using OSbot for quite some time now, and running mirrror mode I am constantly seeing my bot client crash or simply freeze. It is getting to the point where I don't know if it's worth using anymore and am considering switching to something else. I'm using Windows 10 x68 bit and am running Java 8 update 191 version 8.0.1910.12. Some help would be appreciated.

Are you having the same problems with Stealth Injection? It might be worth switching to that in the mean time.

Also, are you experiencing this with a particular script? It could well be an issue to do with the script. Or is it any script in general? As ez11 mentioned, it would be really useful if you could post a screenshot of the console logger so that we can try and get to the bottom of this :)

Best

Apa

Edited by Apaec

13 hours ago, ez11 said:

if its constantly happening why dont you just check the logger or run osbot in debug mode and then post the logs so people see whats actually happening and could help you?

Maybe cause when it FREEZES or CRASHES I dont have the opportunity to "check the logger". I can't check something that I cannot click on because it's either crashed or has frozen.

12 hours ago, Apaec said:

Are you having the same problems with Stealth Injection? It might be worth switching to that in the mean time.

Also, are you experiencing this with a particular script? It could well be an issue to do with the script. Or is it any script in general? As ez11 mentioned, it would be really useful if you could post a screenshot of the console logger so that we can try and get to the bottom of this :)

Best

Apa

I will try to post a picture when I am able to the next time it happens. I just don't know how to check it when it has frozen or crashed unless there is a way to check it after this has happened.

9 hours ago, assaulted said:

I will try to post a picture when I am able to the next time it happens. I just don't know how to check it when it has frozen or crashed unless there is a way to check it after this has happened.

I'd just keep the logger open at all times, that way even if it freezes you can still catch a screengrab :)

• Like 1

• 4 years later...