Thinking of different approach on scripting

Kramnik

Hi, thinking of something to give a try regarding botting. What I am thinking about right now is to create scripts with really shitty productivity :D Then test the ban rates on some high ban rate method. So what I mean like create a mining script which has quite long sleeps, also stops randomly for couple minutes, you get the point. Not thinking about silly stuff like checking wc xp or advance like creating own mouse patterns since I dont have knowledge for that. Basically creating a scripts to have shitty xp/h rates to seem like a human and test whether this has impact on ban rates since most of scripts tend to be quite flawless regarding on clicking and ect. Want to hear what you think :) Maybe someone tried anything similar or have any suggestion to add to this test?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

IMHO this will be a waste of time.

IIRC nearly all players of OSRS are actually all about 'efficiency scape'.

I was looking from my own perspective as I am very shitty "effienct scaper" :D I dont play lets say normally, only level up some stuff on my grand mule to keep lower profile on not having any stats or playtime with shit tons of gp. But I can barely mine two inventories without getting bored and moving my attention somewhere else or getting afk for couple minutes :D 

• Like 1

Just do proper antipattern, vary the order and methods of the stuff your bot is doing. Don't rely on shitty antiban systems, the only things that work out of them are delays obviously. Not going for max efficiency works, but if you go at 20% efficiency you are just shooting yourself in the foot, because banrates/stuff gained will be more or less the same or worse. Plus bonds cost GP.
Furthermore a lot of your success matters on what proxy/IP you are using. So there is no much going around proxy6 bans or something like that.