New text when banned?

bexxe

"Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules."

received a 2 day ban today, but the text isn't what it used to be? LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ole20 said:

its exactly the same as it used to be for 2 day bans

No. it's not. experienced botter here and the sentence: (is something i've never heard of)

As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules.

edit: i've never seen this, and need to mentionned my osrs is suddenly in French? didn't change that at all!

Edited by bexxe

Yea seems to be the same, dont think it has changed.

7 months old:

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

Edited by 0 0 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, 0 0 1 said:

Yea seems to be the same, dont think it has changed.

7 months old:

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

Please take this time to familiarise yourself. 

is something ive never read, but might be old, indeed, just wondering and probs never read the whole text imo. sorry guys... read it back & notice the difference dude...

EDIT: it clearly doesn't say you wish to create another account.

EDIT2: thanks for replying the others ban... clearly another text and something i've never read before. 

"Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules." is new guys... i'm sure!

Edited by bexxe
clarification
  • Like 1

JEU

RuneScape

PREUVE DE L'INFRACTION

Type de preuve : Commentaire d'un modérateur Jagex

Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules.
guys, don't say you've read this text before? 

Commentaire d'un modérateur Jagex

is clearly new? the text is different and in french, yes, but it says "A jmod commented this"

50 minutes ago, bexxe said:

No. it's not. experienced botter here and the sentence: (is something i've never heard of)

As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules.

edit: i've never seen this, and need to mention my osrs is suddenly in French? didn't change that at all!

the rs websites randomly translate shit into your computers language. Same if you check the osrs highscores 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ez11 said:

the rs websites randomly translate shit into your computers language. Same if you check the osrs highscores 

thanks for the reply, but the sentence  should you wish to create another account.  wasn't included....

Edit: my computer nor system on mac is French... mindfcking sht here man.

Edit2: hiscores did'nt change at all.

Edited by bexxe

58 minutes ago, bexxe said:

thanks for the reply, but the sentence  should you wish to create another account.  wasn't included....

Edit: my computer nor system on mac is French... mindfcking sht here man.

Edit2: hiscores did'nt change at all.

My example was from a perm ban, which probably is why "should you wish to create another account" is included in my message.

54 minutes ago, amDeep said:

Just got temp-ban for the first time in my life today. Account was never botted, tossed on for 3 hours.. temp-ban. ?

Jagex has hired some elite inter-ninjas (Internet Ninjas) to yeet-whip-dab on our accounts recently.

Hell man, botwatch is happening man. Only using this client is dangerous

1 hour ago, kramnik said:

Why you overthinking this so much? :D:D on second thought you got yourself a two day brake to think about this :D 

'overthinking' sure.