REEEpeater release (Train your own bot!) [Test Release]

asdttt

Description:

REEEpeater's just an idea I had a few days also that I finally had time to apply to OSBot. Basically, this script allows you to feed the bot mouse movement, and clicks (right/left only atm) and then loop it! Your loop can be thousands of mouse movements/clicks, it doesn't matter. I recommend a fairly large sample however, incase jagex does consistency checks (Which they seem to do).

Features:

- Records mouse movement for looping

- Records clicks for looping [Left/Right click only ATM] (Would allow for a more advanced/safer autoclicker!)

How to use:

1) Put the REEpeater.jar into your scripts folder

2) Load up OSBot, and launch the script!

3) Activate mouse movement (4th SMALL button from the top left of the client)

4) Once you get fully in-game and are ready to train a pattern, press SPACE key to activate the recorder

5) Move your mouse, and click as you normally would. Note, changes in camera are current UNSUPPORTED due to the nature of how the camera is moved. So don't adjust your camera once you start recording!!

6) Your pattern should be pretty big, as to not appear as a blatant pattern. I personally train it for 20 minutes to be safe, but the longer the less likely you'll get banned (Assuming they detect consistency).

7) Once you feel like your pattern is perfect, return the mouse to the RED BOX which represents where you first initiated the recording and press SPACE. (It'll loop, so it's important to have the end of the recording match the beginning)

8 ) Quickly remove your mouse from the screen and allow REEEpeater to do it for you. To stop the script, just hit stop or pause.

|> Be careful with interference with the bot by putting your mouse onto the canvas. 

I have NOT tested bans with this yet and that's why I've posted it as a "test release". If you get banned, please post your results here. If this is too easily detected, I have no reason to make it more advanced and add the ability to save recordings to disk for later play. Much more will come to this repeater is all goes well - or at least.. Somewhat well. 

Download:

REEEpeater.jar

Showcase (Soon I'll have a video hopefully.. Very slow internet..):

https://i.gyazo.com/1a84ab4a42382ffb564892d993baf090.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/50cc5d7ef14fd3633694ba1cf61bf1f8.mp4

Edited by asdttt

This might work for extremely, and I mean extremely, basic things, however a simple recorder does not mean it inherently knows when a server spike happens, or contains any null checkers. For example a regular tree chopper would be able to detect when the tree spawns back, because it knows to recognize that entity, however there are no parameters with a looping script that does not have any checks. With that being said, this script would be good for something that is very server spike forgiving like alching or casting spells like enchanting bolts, or even splashing an npc. I only express these concerns because I’d hate for a cool idea like this to get brutal comments of it not working. Users need to understand the capabilities, that’s all! :) none the less, thanks for contributing!

I DID NOT LOOK AT CODE!

4 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

This might work for extremely, and I mean extremely, basic things, however a simple recorder does not mean it inherently knows when a server spike happens, or contains any null checkers. For example a regular tree chopper would be able to detect when the tree spawns back, because it knows to recognize that entity, however there are no parameters with a looping script that does not have any checks. With that being said, this script would be good for something that is very server spike forgiving like alching or casting spells like enchanting bolts, or even splashing an npc. I only express these concerns because I’d hate for a cool idea like this to get brutal comments of it not working. Users need to understand the capabilities, that’s all! :) none the less, thanks for contributing!

I DID NOT LOOK AT CODE!

Yeah it's just more of a test atm to see if people get banned from the anti-bot recognizing a clear loop. In the future, it wouldn't be hard to tie things like clicks in with entities  and  failable actions that'll repeat if failed. 

Atm I personally only really use it for splashing, alching, powerleveling (Haven't tested for over 30 minutes because no time to watch), and just other generic autoclicking. Basically stuff that if it was interrupted, say by a lag spike or an NPC getting in the way somehow, wouldn't lead to the script failing entirely, just delaying it. 

9 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Any change to combine this patern recording with normal botting? :) This should have huge potential

I really don't know how well this will work against Jagex's heuristic checks though. I mean moving from one exact pixel to another exact pixel in 1 movement multiple times can't be safe. 

I was thinking maybe I could integrate recording with the actual bot however.. Like rather then repeating one pattern, it'd  take all similar repeated actions (Like moving your mouse from an ore, to another ore), then slightly modify them to click in a different position, and move on a slightly different mouse vector. 

So you'd create a pattern, run it through many times, then the bot would randomize every "frame" in some aspect to fool pattern detection. Could also bind frames with entities, so if the frame fails to interact with this entity, it'll retry.