System.setProperty() blocked?

egdy

Hello,

Is System.setProperty() blocked by permissions? For example I have this line of code:

System.setProperty("Test", "Test");

When I run .jar file from CLI client gives this error:

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/31 11:52:27 PM]: Blocked permission: ("java.util.PropertyPermission" "Test" "write")

Anyway around this?

Edited by egdy

9 hours ago, Night said:

Yes, this method among many others are blocked by OSBot security to prevent malicious scripters messing with people's computers.

Hmm, so running Selenium inside the OsBot is out of question? Looks like Selenium needs the setProperty() to be able to run WebDriver.

When running straight from IDE with debugging, setProperty() works but in CLI it doesn't.

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

To add one to what Night said the only files that we can access are the Data Directory from OSBOT. We cannot do anything outside of there.

Ok, thanks for info.

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Not the most efficient way if you are wanting to create multiple accounts at once. Especially if you are enabling visual functionalities to watch Selenium open every browser up, gonna be burning some memory doing it.

I create accounts only when I need, and Selenium is ran in headless mode. I don't really know other ways to create and unlock accounts automaticly.

9 hours ago, Satire said:

Login to rs and store the cookie for the session.
Set cookie header and receive the post request used to send a pw request. 
Check said email, grab that pw reset link. Use same cookie to send the post request that resets your pw. 
Change pw on client to the pw you just set. 

It's as simple as that :)

How do you solve captcha?

8 hours ago, Satire said:

Just use 2captcha? 

If you don't understand what you're doing, you won't know how to get around their changes. Do some reading and you'll figure it out. 

I am using 2captcha, but I thought you mean using something like CURL which cannot resolve captchas. Original discussion was why use selenium, not how to unlock or create accounts, I have solved those problems already.

3 hours ago, egdy said:

I am using 2captcha, but I thought you mean using something like CURL which cannot resolve captchas. Original discussion was why use selenium, not how to unlock or create accounts, I have solved those problems already.

I was merely giving you an alternative (if you can't get selenium to work). 

Also, no. If you look up what a "POST" request is, you will understand how websites work. When you use selenium, it makes your life easier by parsing the full HTML and then you just invoke certain functions for that web page. In reality, the web page sends a POST request to their site, with the recaptcha response code. It then sends back a response the your browser, which will then redirect it to whatever redirect the api chose. This redirect can be to "acc successfully made" or "ip has been blocked, too many creations in a short period of time" (for let's say, creating an acc). You don't really need selenium at all, tbh. This just wastes so much ram. 

Currently, my unlocker wastes 1mb ram TOTAL and uses 0.00000000005% of my cpu usage. This will allow for massive multi threading and also, for you to be able to unlock things on the fly.

Let's say you have a farm with 3000+ bots, each dedi has 200-400 bots inside of it. Then you want to use selenium to unlcok accounts. You're going to run out of ram so fast, your dedi will most likely crash (unless you told windows to close other processes to preserve ram). 

I'm not sure if this will work, try the allow reflections param. See if set permissions does something too.

It's a bummer that osbot does block certain imports because people miss-use it for dodgy stuff. But I also believe, they have to have an option to disable it. Also, I made an unlocker and every 1-2 password resets, your ip gets blocked for 1 hour. So if you're wanting to do some mass farming, you're going to need a lot of  private proxies.

Edited by Satire

15 hours ago, Satire said:

I was merely giving you an alternative (if you can't get selenium to work). 

Also, no. If you look up what a "POST" request is, you will understand how websites work. When you use selenium, it makes your life easier by parsing the full HTML and then you just invoke certain functions for that web page. In reality, the web page sends a POST request to their site, with the recaptcha response code. It then sends back a response the your browser, which will then redirect it to whatever redirect the api chose. This redirect can be to "acc successfully made" or "ip has been blocked, too many creations in a short period of time" (for let's say, creating an acc). You don't really need selenium at all, tbh. This just wastes so much ram. 

Currently, my unlocker wastes 1mb ram TOTAL and uses 0.00000000005% of my cpu usage. This will allow for massive multi threading and also, for you to be able to unlock things on the fly.

Let's say you have a farm with 3000+ bots, each dedi has 200-400 bots inside of it. Then you want to use selenium to unlcok accounts. You're going to run out of ram so fast, your dedi will most likely crash (unless you told windows to close other processes to preserve ram). 

I'm not sure if this will work, try the allow reflections param. See if set permissions does something too.

It's a bummer that osbot does block certain imports because people miss-use it for dodgy stuff. But I also believe, they have to have an option to disable it. Also, I made an unlocker and every 1-2 password resets, your ip gets blocked for 1 hour. So if you're wanting to do some mass farming, you're going to need a lot of  private proxies.

How do you get "k" (captcha iFrame) parameter which is needed to solve captcha without loading the page with JS? I was under impression that this was not possible, without browser, for example Selenium.

And yes, I do know everything you said. In my testing I just came into conclusion that I need to have some headless browser to unlock and create accounts. I got Selenium working, it's just not inside my bots anymore. Not sure about RAM problem because my bots aren't 100% ready yet, but I won't be running Selenium browser (or browsers, depending how fast I need to unlock/create accounts) on the same server as where bots will be.

Edit. Nevermind, I just realised that the captcha datakey is constant, somehow I thought it changes between page loads, which means Selenium is not needed. I also tested how much RAM Selenium eats, and it seems to be only 4-5mb when running headless, but that doesn't really matter anymore.

Edited by egdy