Do accounts get banned on the weekend?

RoundBox

On 3/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, b4k4l1m said:

banns happen 24/7

Yeah, true that... The bot system just detects bots and bans are manually confirmed by a Jmod... Lazy Fagex isn't working in the weekends, so on a monday they just confirm the flagged accounts during the weekend? Correct me if i'm wrong? 

On 3/24/2019 at 4:54 AM, Destrupt said:

Also take into account then can sometimes track down mule accounts too, I suggest drop trading to your alt, I haven't had a mule banned yet and I personally believe it helps.

Rarely happens. Venz green drag money farmers (bot or just mass play) use the tables above Varrock general store, or other locations to put it on the table and take it with an other account. Mules only get banned when trading and being involved in massive amounts IMO? (if you don't believe me; there's a video on youtube... they made 500m+ using a sneaky method and ripping those accounts

8 hours ago, bexxe said:

Yeah, true that... The bot system just detects bots and bans are manually confirmed by a Jmod... Lazy Fagex isn't working in the weekends, so on a monday they just confirm the flagged accounts during the weekend? Correct me if i'm wrong? 

Yea thats why ppl suicide weekends and mule the profit before monday.  My experience is that suiciding is the best in weekends (most of the time) of course there are some ppl who can pass the mondays, especially with pretty unknown scripts.