iChaosAltar

Tom

hey tom, ive had this script for a little bit and noticed a few bugs.

the first is that after dieing, if there are any bones in the inventory it will run to the alkarid glider to fly to grand tree, then take the spirit tree to grand exchange and run to the wilderness and walk all the way to the altar in 35 wild.

the second is when i've had a seed pod for teleporting, when i die the bot does not take any more seeds from the bank for the teleport.

other than that the script is pretty good. -Thanks 

21 hours ago, jval1116 said:

I just bought the script and my bot has a bug when unnoting the bones. please get back to me 

What was the issue?

20 hours ago, approachNdie said:

hey tom, ive had this script for a little bit and noticed a few bugs.

the first is that after dieing, if there are any bones in the inventory it will run to the alkarid glider to fly to grand tree, then take the spirit tree to grand exchange and run to the wilderness and walk all the way to the altar in 35 wild.

the second is when i've had a seed pod for teleporting, when i die the bot does not take any more seeds from the bank for the teleport.

other than that the script is pretty good. -Thanks 

Thanks, will look to fix these asap

hey @Tom ty for the trial dude, the script ran pretty great and ill more than likely buy it if you can get a few problems fixed i am not a programmer so i don't know how complicated this is but i had to babysit it due to a few issues i am sorry i dont have logger info for you but i will try and describe the issue as best as i can.

issue #1. when your at the altar, if the doors close behind you, because you either have been there sacrificing bones too long or hopped worlds inside the building because it sensed a another player, it will not open the doors and just run to the corner and continue clicking to run down south to sub 30 wild to tele away " this was using an ammy of glory to tele to edge and tele back using burning amulets" thus getting stuck there and me having to pause the bot to re open the doors manually.

Issue #2 it had problems withdrawing original inventory/glorys once it died wish i had more details but it seemed random 

Issue #3 once it was killed by a player, if you had bones you protected in your inventory still it would run up back to the altar with just those 2-3 bones and sacrifice them and then kill it self with wines

these are minor issues like i said the bot ran great"when baby sitting it" but i wouldn't consider letting the bot run unattended although im sure thats not "Advised" for any bot.

ty for the trial i appreciate it and i hope my feedback helps you 

53 minutes ago, pokemeanddie said:

hey @Tom ty for the trial dude, the script ran pretty great and ill more than likely buy it if you can get a few problems fixed i am not a programmer so i don't know how complicated this is but i had to babysit it due to a few issues i am sorry i dont have logger info for you but i will try and describe the issue as best as i can.

issue #1. when your at the altar, if the doors close behind you, because you either have been there sacrificing bones too long or hopped worlds inside the building because it sensed a another player, it will not open the doors and just run to the corner and continue clicking to run down south to sub 30 wild to tele away " this was using an ammy of glory to tele to edge and tele back using burning amulets" thus getting stuck there and me having to pause the bot to re open the doors manually.

Issue #2 it had problems withdrawing original inventory/glorys once it died wish i had more details but it seemed random 

Issue #3 once it was killed by a player, if you had bones you protected in your inventory still it would run up back to the altar with just those 2-3 bones and sacrifice them and then kill it self with wines

these are minor issues like i said the bot ran great"when baby sitting it" but i wouldn't consider letting the bot run unattended although im sure thats not "Advised" for any bot.

ty for the trial i appreciate it and i hope my feedback helps you 

Issue 3 should be getting fixed very shortly, Issue 1 and 2 I needa fix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...