iChaosAltar

Tom

may have found another.

When out of bones in inventory (and glory in invo) it does run south to tele to edgeville, BUT if the door is closed, it just will continuously try to click south on the minimap. I am not sure why it does not open door (like it does when it has noted bones ini invo)

https://gyazo.com/53872875b0da61b42afc80b732ca021d

Unfortunately, when it banks it sits in bank for unknown reason, I think I figured out the reason why.

When starting the script, it takes out burning ammy + bones + cash and it wears the burning ammy, teles to lava maze and does it's thing. When it banks, it gets out more noted bones, bones and cash, but sits in the bank. I manually hit the deposit all invo button, but once again it gets out cash and bones. If I deposit all invo AND deposit my worn equipment (the burning ammy it has one) then it starts up again properly.

Perhaps just copy/paste the door opening code for when there are no more bones in invo and when it banks have it deposit invo + worn equipment?

Edited by Cleaned

3 hours ago, Cleaned said:

may have found another.

When out of bones in inventory (and glory in invo) it does run south to tele to edgeville, BUT if the door is closed, it just will continuously try to click south on the minimap. I am not sure why it does not open door (like it does when it has noted bones ini invo)

https://gyazo.com/53872875b0da61b42afc80b732ca021d

Unfortunately, when it banks it sits in bank for unknown reason, I think I figured out the reason why.

When starting the script, it takes out burning ammy + bones + cash and it wears the burning ammy, teles to lava maze and does it's thing. When it banks, it gets out more noted bones, bones and cash, but sits in the bank. I manually hit the deposit all invo button, but once again it gets out cash and bones. If I deposit all invo AND deposit my worn equipment (the burning ammy it has one) then it starts up again properly.

Perhaps just copy/paste the door opening code for when there are no more bones in invo and when it banks have it deposit invo + worn equipment?

Its weird because the door opening code is already there for when it starts to run to level 30 wilderness, does the door shut as you start walking or something?

5 hours ago, Tom said:

Its weird because the door opening code is already there for when it starts to run to level 30 wilderness, does the door shut as you start walking or something?

Yea, I baby sat it for a while and that's exactly what happened. Complete fluke and very rare, but when it clicked to run south, the door closed, what are the odds lol