Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Having a problem where it seems to be trying to pick up cannon, and I do not have settings set for a cannon. It is causing huge spike in memory and causing to lag severely.

Unfortunately I have to often check on the script because after 1-4 tasks it messes up on something and gets stuck in loop

image.png.321995d493058d7b3236454e3d701d71.png

Edited by greiter

20 minutes ago, greiter said:

Having a problem where it seems to be trying to pick up cannon, and I do not have settings set for a cannon. It is causing huge spike in memory and causing to lag severely.

Unfortunately I have to often check on the script because after 1-4 tasks it messes up on something and gets stuck in loop

image.png.321995d493058d7b3236454e3d701d71.png

Can you have logger open next time and send me a screenshot so i can see the exact line it is showing. Have you noticed it occurs when the script is going to break? Think I found the issue with it relating to breaks. Fixed in next version

11 hours ago, Mehmet Biyik said:

trial?

To request a trial join the discord 

Edited by Juggles

19 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Can you have logger open next time and send me a screenshot so i can see the exact line it is showing. Have you noticed it occurs when the script is going to break? Think I found the issue with it relating to breaks. Fixed in next version

To request a trial join the discord 

Yes, it is after breaking! Also, could not open logger due to client freezing. Also after starting script again, it uses enchanted gem to check task, and then goes to bank or slayer master, rechecks task gets food and goes back to spot. Huge waste of time IMO and suspicious. mHope next update clears some stuff up :)

24 minutes ago, greiter said:

Yes, it is after breaking! Also, could not open logger due to client freezing. Also after starting script again, it uses enchanted gem to check task, and then goes to bank or slayer master, rechecks task gets food and goes back to spot. Huge waste of time IMO and suspicious. mHope next update clears some stuff up :)

If the script already has the supplies/gear it needs for a task, you can check the Go Straight to Task checkbox in the Extras tab :) Only use this feature when restarting the script mid task.

And yes the cannon issue will be fixed in the next version. Pushed an update for it already and waiting for it to be accepted to the SDN :) 

• Heart 1

Hey ya'll,

Loving the script so far but I see it ran into two issues -

Iron/Steel Dragons - Gets stuck outside of the cave, won't click on it to pay the entrance fee.

Cave Horrors - Keeps grabbing an empty glass lantern and goes to the cave (Does there have to be a certain lantern in bank? It doesn't like the emerald lantern)

Thanks for the great script <3

11 minutes ago, fandehgo521 said:

Hey ya'll,

Loving the script so far but I see it ran into two issues -

Iron/Steel Dragons - Gets stuck outside of the cave, won't click on it to pay the entrance fee.

Cave Horrors - Keeps grabbing an empty glass lantern and goes to the cave (Does there have to be a certain lantern in bank? It doesn't like the emerald lantern)

Thanks for the great script <3

Hey can you buy a lit candle and see if that fixes cave horrors for you?
Are you on mirror btw? If so, can you reset the client and try iron/steel drags again and see if that fixes it? Let me know please

5 hours ago, Juggles said:

If the script already has the supplies/gear it needs for a task, you can check the Go Straight to Task checkbox in the Extras tab :) Only use this feature when restarting the script mid task.

And yes the cannon issue will be fixed in the next version. Pushed an update for it already and waiting for it to be accepted to the SDN :) 

Makes sense, thanks for the tip!

Beautiful beautiful

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

Hey can you buy a lit candle and see if that fixes cave horrors for you?
Are you on mirror btw? If so, can you reset the client and try iron/steel drags again and see if that fixes it? Let me know please

Hey there, 

For the cave horrors - I tried with a lit candle and it still only took out the unlight empty glass one (It did take a tinderbox out though).

I'm on injection - I have a steel task right now actually let me try.

Well I seem to be an idiot - I noticed "Free Brimhaven" (or whatever it says) was checked. Since unchecking that it works perfect.

Edited by fandehgo521