Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

@JaysTurmoil

We didn't code it to grab the key if you don't have one. That is one of the very few items you actually need to have yourself. I should actually make a list of the items the player does need so its available for others to see.

If the path to Spiritual Warriors isn't working then I will have to code one.

For the gear for spiritual warriors we could perhaps have the default set up which would be this and then in the gear settings that I plan to make I could implement a load-out for that task. Seems to be the best idea I can come up with for that.

Both of those ideas sound like they would work fine. Another problem I've found is after doing a task that requires a specific item, the script won't switch items back when the last is over. Example being originally using a rune kiteshield, switching to a mirror shield but now using mirror shield indefinitely. 

22 minutes ago, krisped said:

Tried script in 1 hour now and works good.

Only thing is that it runs from giant bats in Catherby and over ice wolf mountain to get to Turael. Is this some settings? Would be way shorter to keep an games neck in inventory so bot could TP directly to Burthorpe :)

The bot is actually supposed to bring a games necklace if you’re using Turael. I’ll look into this.

doesnt seem to pick up anything in the loot list i put in there, but it willl pick up x amount items, UNLESS they are stackable like for instance if i set the threshhold to 500, and somthing drops 10 natures.. it wont pick it up how can i / you  fix this...probly looking 50k+ per hour  not picking up runes and shit

18 minutes ago, osrsnumber01 said:

doesnt seem to pick up anything in the loot list i put in there, but it willl pick up x amount items, UNLESS they are stackable like for instance if i set the threshhold to 500, and somthing drops 10 natures.. it wont pick it up how can i / you  fix this...probly looking 50k+ per hour  not picking up runes and shit

How are you entering in the loot in the list?

1 hour ago, osrsnumber01 said:

Are you typing it how it appears in game?

i believe im puting it in how it shows in game, for instance... Nature rune... should pick up nature runes .. seems simple enough, but unless each individual item in the stack reaches my otherwise stated threshould ( 1k) it doesnt pick them up, it makes me lower my threshold to like 200 to pick up natures... only thing i can think of is to make it Nature runes... but it works in every fight script i have/use so far aside from this, its also very clunky has no range/mage mode that enable safespots, seems like your better off using a Fighter scripts if your near or have access to your bot. no way to not take a full inventory of food from what i see so you miss a lot of drops when you havent taken damage, its a good script for sure, but im hopein for more if im paying money per month for it, but with all these issues id rather just get a refund

also you cant even scroll down to see everything you add to the loot list

another issue is even certain items over the threshold dont get picked up ( ensouled ogre heads) for instances

Edited by osrsnumber01

@osrsnumber01

There is a certain way you're supposed to enter items into the text field, can you show me how you're entering them?
At the moment the script does not support safe spots. This script isn't exactly a fighter, it is but its designed to go from slayer task to slayer task.
I do intend to implement a dynamic gear setting in the future. It's a huge update so that will take some time.
The script should also eat to pick up any loot if the inventory is full.

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

@osrsnumber01

Don't make an new line for everything, separate the items with commas.

Nature rune, Fire rune, Earth rune, etc, etc

Let me know if that works for you.

trying it now on new slayer task il let you know if this fixes it then il be happy i just wish the box was bigger so i could ad more and be able to see it