Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

11 hours ago, Wockcomble said:

Hi Malcolm, I just checked and do not have the trial available, is it a 12 hour trial? if so I was not online to actually use it :D sorry about that. Any chance I could refresh? I'm sure if you have a log system you will be able to see zero play time.

Just redid it for you. Enjoy :)

6 minutes ago, Eating said:

Correct,
Wanting to bank bones from dragon tasks on an ironman. 

I'll look into adding a checkbox for banking bones.

V1.41 - Pretty big update. A lot of quality of life improvements.
Made it so the bot won't wear a glory/games necklace during combat if the bot is started with a fury or any other necklace equipped. The bot will only put it on while banking/leaving the task.
The bot won't deposit required items while banking during a task. Bot will now activate run during combat at a random energy between 20-30. Minor change to the restocking method. Added slayer helm support (checkbox in extras)
Paint will now display the amount of monsters remaining to be slayed. Implemented a Beta chatbot. The bot will respond to some players depending on what they say to the bot while at the slayer task.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shelboi said:

Is there an option for ironmen who dont have glories to disable it in the script it keeps shutting it off after opening the bank and you cant use the GE to buy one

No sorry these items are required. I wouldn't recommend using this on an iron man unless you have a lot of the required items 

Testing the script on a few different leveled accounts. A few things I've noticed:

Pathing works "okay". You almost always get where you need to, but typically the least efficient way as possible. Example being using a Varrock tab to get to GE when you're already in Edgeville. Walking all the way to Mort'ton Shades instead of buying a teleport scroll etc. Only positive pathing is the use of spirit trees. Have seen the script get stuck in the gnome bank multiple times with the logger spamming "walk to ge" and moving 2-3 squares every few seconds without going down the ladder. If I manually go down the ladder, behavior will continue until I restart the script. 

Uses Slayer gem on startup but does not recognize Slayer helm as an alternative to check tasks and will manually walk to the slayer master on each startup. 

Picks up other players drops (comes off very botlike when someone leaves a trail of 20gps). I recommend an option to loot only your own kills. Also a very specific example: When assigned Lesser Demons, you will kill them in the Karamja Volcano. If you are set to loot fire runes, you will also loot the 3-4 that naturally spawn in the area. 

Automatically buries looted bones whether or not the bury box was checked (Already addressed).

Entering what items to be looted. A very limited amount of space to enter a large amount of drops which after about 20 drops entered (Not really a lot considering this script does multiple tasks back to back) just cuts off completely. Im pretty sure I can keep entering items, but I can't see what I'm adding and just have to hope I typed it right. I would take a look at the GUI from Czar's Perfect Fighter script for inspiration. 

The gear setup for entering GWD is a red flag. I can identify any account using this script based off them wearing the uncommon four items to not gain aggro. Aside from having a set combination list of items to chose from to vary it up, I don't quite have any solution for this aside from just not doing GWD tasks. 

Gear changes for different tasks is needed. Doing Fire Giants with full Rune is fine, doing Aberrant Spectres in full Rune is not.  

The account I have using Nieve had to manually skip about 4-5 tasks in a row due to not being able to path to them (Wyrms, Black Demons, Spiritual Creatures etc.) I am assuming I just had bad luck and they are part of the 10% left that need to be added in and not just a pathing issue. 

I really like the script overall and it has a ton of potential, I am hoping that you find any of my feedback helpful. 

17 minutes ago, JaysTurmoil said:

Uses Slayer gem on startup but does not recognize Slayer helm as an alternative to check tasks and will manually walk to the slayer master on each startup. 

There is a checkbox in (Extras) for slayer helm support

20 minutes ago, JaysTurmoil said:

Picks up other players drops (comes off very botlike when someone leaves a trail of 20gps). I recommend an option to loot only your own kills. Also a very specific example: When assigned Lesser Demons, you will kill them in the Karamja Volcano. If you are set to loot fire runes, you will also loot the 3-4 that naturally spawn in the area. 

I'll look into implementing caching the targets location so we can pick up items based on the location of the monster we are slaying

18 minutes ago, JaysTurmoil said:

Gear changes for different tasks is needed. Doing Fire Giants with full Rune is fine, doing Aberrant Spectres in full Rune is not.  

I plan to implement a dynamic gear set up in the near future.

19 minutes ago, JaysTurmoil said:

The account I have using Nieve had to manually skip about 4-5 tasks in a row due to not being able to path to them (Wyrms, Black Demons, Spiritual Creatures etc.) I am assuming I just had bad luck and they are part of the 10% left that need to be added in and not just a pathing issue. 

Both Black Deamons and Spiritual creatures should be supported. I'll look into this and see if there is a walking issue. If there is I'll custom code a path for it.

2 hours ago, JaysTurmoil said:

Testing the script on a few different leveled accounts. A few things I've noticed:

Pathing works "okay". You almost always get where you need to, but typically the least efficient way as possible. Example being using a Varrock tab to get to GE when you're already in Edgeville. Walking all the way to Mort'ton Shades instead of buying a teleport scroll etc. Only positive pathing is the use of spirit trees. Have seen the script get stuck in the gnome bank multiple times with the logger spamming "walk to ge" and moving 2-3 squares every few seconds without going down the ladder. If I manually go down the ladder, behavior will continue until I restart the script. 

Automatically buries looted bones whether or not the bury box was checked (Already addressed).

Entering what items to be looted. A very limited amount of space to enter a large amount of drops which after about 20 drops entered (Not really a lot considering this script does multiple tasks back to back) just cuts off completely. Im pretty sure I can keep entering items, but I can't see what I'm adding and just have to hope I typed it right. I would take a look at the GUI from Czar's Perfect Fighter script for inspiration. 

The gear setup for entering GWD is a red flag. I can identify any account using this script based off them wearing the uncommon four items to not gain aggro. Aside from having a set combination list of items to chose from to vary it up, I don't quite have any solution for this aside from just not doing GWD tasks. 

I really like the script overall and it has a ton of potential, I am hoping that you find any of my feedback helpful. 

Do you have the key needed for black demons?

also for spiritual creatures if the script didn't path to them, how were you able to test the gwd items? 

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

Do you have the key needed for black demons?

also for spiritual creatures if the script didn't path to them, how were you able to test the gwd items? 

I do not have the key. I completely forgot they were also in Taverly Dungeon. For the spiritual creatures, it buys the items and then attempts to path to them. There was nothing to test since it went out of the way to buy the items before deciding it could not find the correct path to get there.